A Lustfull Break-Up

"Doctor Forth, you did not finish your meal?" Beam asked when was about to clear Forth's food tray.

"I'm full, thanks ..."

Beam glanced at Forth's plate, which was only slightly reduced from the original portion. "You need energy to recover and nutritional intake for your bones ..." Beam said. "Or actually you wish to sit in a wheelchair forever?"

Forth did not answer, he leaned his head back and took a deep breath.

"Do you think I should let my kite fly?" He asked suddenly.

"Huh?" Beam was surprised and did not believe that Forth would remember his boring story. "Well ... if you can still chase it back ..." Beam said hesitantly. "But... sure it won't be like the old days anymore...do you understand what I mean?"

Forth nodded slowly.

"Something that is not yours, if you insist on having it, will only make you lose more because you do not really have it..." Beam added.

"If I had confessed my feelings three years ago, maybe our story would be different..." Forth regrets it.

"In love, there's no if..." Beam said. "Even though you're the first who get to know him, possess him, if he is not destined for you, you will still lose him in the end..."

Forth turned to Beam at once, his words were simple but contain a very deep meaning. He begins to realize and feel Beam's attention and feelings towards him.

"What are you doing when you have a broken heart, Nong?"

"Me?" Exclaimed Beam confused. "I never had a broken heart, but ..." he paused. "I'm going to cry at first...then do a crazy thing..."

"Like what?"

"Having sex with someone else ..." Beam said spontaneously. Forth's eyes widened in surprise. "I-I mean...I was... n-not like that..." Beam hastily corrected his words.

Forth smiled at his responses, Beam's face turns red immediately, he hurriedly cleared the table in front of Forth.

"Since I'm lying here helpless, you're the only person who cares about me, comforts me, stay at my side, and help me..." Forth said. "If was not you, I might have gone crazy..."

"If you need anything do not hesitate to tell me ..." Beam said.

"Why are you so concerned about me, Nong?" Forth asked curiously.

"I-I...want you to be back like before..." Beam said. "You are my idol, Doctor Forth ..."

"Really?"

Beam nodded slowly. "If you do not mind, may I be your friend?"

"I've been regarding you as my own family, Nong! I do not have a family that comes to see me and takes care of me when I'm sick, but you are always by my side to accompany me through the hard times, I do not know how to repay your kindness... "

"I just ask for one thing, get well soon ..."

"Aw, are you tired of taking care of me?"

"It is not like that! Even I had to take care of you for the rest of my life, I'll be happy to do it ... " Beam blushed unaware of what he was saying.

"Are you just hitting on me, N'Beam?" teased Forth.

"Eh? I ... " Beam became nervous. "Haha ... I'm just joking with you ..."

"Joking, huh?" Forth asked disappointed. "I've been thinking about giving up the rest of my life to you, but..." Forth tease him again. "Well, I'm too confident I guess..."