WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Ming was sitting on his couch in the living room, watching TV. Anyway, this is what he was trying to do but to no avail, his mind was full of one person - KIT- he was thinking the worst. What if Kit changes his mind and will leave him? Or maybe Moowan succeed to make him fall for her or worse she was pregnant with his child. His mind was full of dark thoughts which make no good to his already stressed mind. He was now walking around the couch anxiously thinking at all what ifs his mind could think of. Suddenly the doorbell rang and the sound resonated thru the house, Ming as soon as he heard it sprint towards the door and open it in an instant, as soon as the door was wide opened someone jumps on him, claiming his lips. Ming recognizes the sweet flavor of strawberry immediately and kissed back with just as much vigor as his attacker.

They were kissing for a while now, but neither of them seemed willing to let go yet. They were already in Ming's bedroom, on the bed, kissing each other senseless. Ming's top was gone and so the one of his future husband if he will say yes to the proposal.

Ming was ravishing Kit's upper body, he missed so much the boy, how his lips taste, how his body feels like, he missed everything about his baby.

Kit was just as bad as Ming. He was craving for Ming's touch since he felt it last time in the car.

That night they become one again, much stronger their love become and the obstacles between them were not there anymore. They were just two persons united in one big love and one big bed.

***THE NEXT MORNING***

Ming opened his eyes because of the rays of the sun coming in thru the window which bothered him. He adjusts his eyes to the light and right after looked at the man who was snoring slightly in his arms, Kit was so beautiful in Ming's eyes with his messy hair, the red signs on his smooth and white skin made by Ming's mouth. Ming found his true love and now that he was back to him, Ming was going to seize him, to claim this gorgeous man as his so no one would dare to go anywhere near his beauty.

Kit started to move and tried to evade from his captor's tight embrace, but Ming was not going to let go without a fight.

Kit: I need to go to the bathroom.

Ming: Not without my morning kiss and I want a steamy one.

Kit: I don't want to.

Ming: OK, then you are gonna pee on the bed. I don't mind.

Kit: Ew, MINGKWAN! Stop this now.

Kit tried harder to free himself but without success, Ming was stronger than him. Until Kit came with an idea which will free him and will make Ming suffer a little too. DOUBLE REWARD Kit thought.

Kit: I'm gonna count to 3.

Ming was perplexed, he doesn't have any idea of what he will get soon enough.

Kit: 1

Ming thought about what Kit will do, but he had no idea.

Kit: 2

Ming weighed his options carefully and came up with the decision to let go of the embrace so he can live a long and happy life with his Kit. This was a wise decision, so before Kit reached number 1 Ming lets go of him.

Kit: Good choice.

Kit get off the bed and walks towards the bathroom when he was in front of the door, he was stopped by Ming's voice.

Ming: Just curious, what were you gonna do?

Kit smiled wide and answered.

Kit: Nothing much, I was just going to squeeze your balls so tight until they would have become scrambled eggs.