SEVENTEEN-17

Criss's brain was in overdrive as he flew with his family to California trying to get out of his head Criss closed his eyes but when he opened them he saw himself talking to a doctor.  We did everything that we could but there was too much internal bleeding I'm sorry to say she died on the operating table.  As the doctor put his hand on his shoulder Criss woke up in a fright nearly punching JD in the face. 

"Calm down Christopher"he replied as Criss sat there.  "Sorry you just spooked me".  "You all right?" sitting next to him.  "I had another vision Denise or Jasmine are going to die in surgery" Criss stated trying to keep his emotions in check untill he needed to release them. "Just take a deep breath Criss everything will be all right".  I hope so Criss thought.  When they got to the hospital Criss and his family were brought up to a waiting room. 

As they waited for information Criss just kept pacing back and forth which was driving his mother nuts. Criss sat down as a doctor came in.  "I'm looking for Christopher Sarnatakas" he said.  "That's me it's Sarnatokas" Criss replied standing up.  "I'm Doctor Waters I worked on Denise".  "What exactly happened?" Dimitra inquired.  "It seems while Denise was driving a speeding car lost control and hit her as her car flipped over a guard rail".  "Is her daughter all right?"Criss inquired.

"She's still in surgery they're working on her leg.  The bone was broking in three places and the bone also came through the skin cutting an artery" the doctor remarked.  "And Denise how is she?"JD asked.  The doctor took a breath.  "We did everything that we could but there was too much internal bleeding.  I'm sorry to say she died on the operating table".  Criss sat down as tears fell down his face. 

Even thou they were like fire and ice they put their differences aside for Jasmine.  "I'll come back when I have more information on your daughter" the doctor remarked.  "Doctor let me tell Jasmine about her mother?" Criss asked.  "Ok" and the doctor left.  Four hours later the nurse came into the waiting room to see Criss alone.  "Sir".  Criss turned around.  "Your daughter is out of surgery and asking for you".

She brought Criss into her room.  Criss put his coat down and pulled over a chair to her bedside.  He brushed a piece of hair from her face which woke her up.  "Dad" she said softly.  "Hey Jas how are you considering".  "Sore I was so scared when the car went over the guard rail I kept yelling for you".  "Jasmine there's something I have to tell you-".  "Please don't tell me they took my leg" as she started to tear up. 

"No No they saved your leg but it's about your mom".  "Where is she did she survive?" Jazzy inquired. "Jasmine your mom had some bad injuries and unfortunately they couldn't save her.  Sweetie she's gone"Criss replied.  Jasmine started to cry Criss held her close comforting her.  "It's all right sweetie it's going to be OK" hugging her.