THIRTY FIVE-35

It was the day that Criss and Shaunyl couldn't wait for. When the kids woke up they found Klayton sitting on the couch watching old school cartoons while eating a bowl of cereal. "Uncie what you doing here?"Johnny asked as Jasmine came out surprise to see him. "Well your parents had some stuff to do so they called me in". "Where are they?" Jasmine inquired. "I can't tell you or I'm swimming back to Las Vegas, but you will find out later on tonight" he replied.

"So what are we going to do today?". "Well I was thinking we go shopping for some nice clothes". Johnny stuck his tongue out. "Why?". "It's part of the surprise for tonight so why don't you guys get dressed and I'll order up some breakfast". "Waffie?" Johnny asked. "Ok but you have to share them no stealing them like the pancakes" Klayton remarked. "Come on Johnny". After the kids got dressed and eat Klayton brought them out to get in the car he rented.

"No roof"Johnny pointed out. "That's good since it's a cloudless day and the sun is shining I thought you'd like it but you need to wear these". Klayton gave the kids both sunglasses and hats. On the other side of the island Criss was getting some stuff together with Shaunyl when his phone went off. He picked it and chuckled. "What's so funny Criss?".
"I think Klayton is rubbing off on the kids" Criss replied as he showed her the pictures. "They look like super stars with those sunglasses on but I'm glad he remembered the hats"she replied. "Oh look at Jasmine pretend driving with Johnny up front". A few minutes later a video came up. Criss pulled it up.

ALL RIGHT MIND FREAK I TOLD YOU I HAD A SURPRISE FOR YOU AND SHAUNYL TONIGHT SO I COULDN'T WAIT SO HERE IT IS. HELLO CHRISTOPHER MY SWEETIE.

Criss nearly fell down when he saw his mother and his brothers. DO YOU REALLY THINK I'D LET YOUR FAMILY MISS OUT ON YOUR WEDDING AND I TOLD THE KIDS I HAD A SURPRISE FOR THEM SO I'LL SEE YOU TONIGHT AND DON'T WORRY THE KIDS SO FAR KNOW NOTHING.

"What was that about?"Shaunyl asked as Criss wiped his eyes. "Klay that little so and so had my family fly out here for the wedding". "Oh that's so sweet". "Come on let's go before we're late for our own wedding" Criss stated as he kiss Shaunyl.