THIRTY ONE-31

When the plane finally landed in Hawaii the kids were getting antsy to get off the plane

When the plane finally landed in Hawaii the kids were getting antsy to get off the plane.  "All right all right let's let the plane park and than we'll get out" Shaunyl told the kids.  After the plane landed the kids unbuckled their belts and waited at the door not before Klayton grabbed Johnny and Jasmine.  "You guys aren't getting away that easy from us"he remarked as Shaunyl and  Criss chuckled. 

Shaunyl picked up Johnny as the door opened and Jasmine got off first.  She swung her arms around feeling the Hawaiian breeze on her face.  "Can we go swimming in the ocean?"Jasmine asked.  "Let's check into the hotel first Jasmine" Criss suggested.  Once they got to the hotel Klayton said his good-byes but told Criss to call him when he wanted that night out with Shaunyl and winked at Criss.  The kids said their good-byes as Klayton caught a cab and left. 

Once they got to their rooms the kids were excited as they looked out the window of their room and saw the pool and the slide that was with the pool.  In their rooms Shaunyl and Criss were unpacking but Criss put his hands around Shaunyl's waist as he nibbled on her neck.  "Criss what if the kids come in"she asked pushing him off.  "I'll just say we're playing" he replied as Shaunyl chuckled.  "Down Christopher down why don't we go have some fun in that pool first before the kids go crazy".  Criss walked over to look outside and saw the kids playing in the shallow end.

"I think the kids can read our minds".  Shaunyl looked out and saw the kids playing.  "I think they get that from you.  Why don't you go out and watch them while I change".  When Criss came out Johnny was splashing Jasmine while smiling.  "I see you guys saw the pool".  "Johnny couldn't wait he was ready to jump in with his clothes on" Jasmine stated with a chuckle. 

"I've done that a few times sometimes on purpose and on accident but I'm happy you came out with him to watch him"Criss replied giving her a hug.  "Mind watching him while I get my bathing suit on?"she asked.  "Why do you think I'm out here go" and she went back in as Johnny wanted to go down the slide.