TWENTY SEVEN-27

The next day Jasmine was out with Johnny playing soccer as Shaunyl and Criss watched.  As they watched Klayton came into the yard.  He walked over to Criss and Shaunyl to watch.  "She's good you might have a female David Beckman on your hand"he stated.  "All right guys time out come in for break"Criss called out.  The kids came running in and Shaunyl gave them a juice box.  "Thanks for the soccer net it's a great start to my birthday"she replied sitting next to Criss. 

"You're welcome and my friend Klayton has offered to watch you two while me and Shaunyl go out before we leave for Hawaii tomorrow".  Jasmine wasn't sure and Criss could tell in her face.  "Jasmine I'm sorry for last night I shouldn't of said those things about you with out getting the facts from your father and that's why I volunteered to watch you and Johnny so I could get to know you better"Klayton remarked. "OK Klay and from what Johnny tells me you love Godzilla movies" she replied

"Yea drives me crazy everytime he come over him and Johnny have to watch a Godzilla movie"Criss replied.  "My mom and I loved watch Godzilla movies whenever I had a bad day we'd wait until it was dark, pop some popcorn, drop in a Godzilla movie, turn off all the lights and watch it in the dark".  Oh god he's never leaving Criss thought.  "Your mother is the reason I love the movies she got me hooked when Criss wouldn't watch one with her" Klayton said looking at Criss. 

"And now I regret that" Criss stated with a chuckle.  "So I'll be back around say six with a movie in one hand and a flashlight in the other".  Klayton gave Johnny a kiss as he gave Jasmine a high five.  "Come on Johnny let's get you cleaned up you're so sweaty"Shaunyl stated and they went inside.  "Jasmine you are full of surprises"Criss remarked.  Jasmine smiled as Criss and her went inside.