TEN-10

Criss felt like he had be a part of a long time con and Dave and Steve were the con men

Criss felt like he had be a part of a long time con and Dave and Steve were the con men.  Criss started to feel like he couldn't trust anyone well except his family.  After the show Criss was sitting in his room looking at the stars as the door opened.  "Criss"a voice called out.  Criss walked over and saw Dave.  "Your mother told me you wanted to see me".  "Yea sit down" Criss replied. 

"So what's going on?".  "Do you remember my ex Denise?".  "That hell fire I thought of splashing her with holy water just to see if she would melt" Dave stated as Criss snickered a little.  "She came to me a week ago telling me I'm the father of her daughter"Criss stated.  "So what she's probably lying just get some money from you as pay back" Dave remarked.  Criss opened an manila envelope and took out a letter. 

"I found this in that box I keep in my closet saying that she was pregnant when she and I broke up" Criss stated.  "She probably planted that Christopher" he replied.  "Dave nobody expect my family and you knew about that box.  I found a sonogram picture hidden behind that picture of me and my father when he balanced me in the palms of his hands when I was a toddler,".  Dave sat there.  "Denise gave me this a court order saying that I would pay her child support until the child is eighteen.  The signature however is forged I can contested to that"Criss replied.  "So what Criss?". 

"Dave the police found Steve and told the police everything.  Saying it was your idea to hide the fact I have a child with Denise" Criss replied.  "Please Christopher she was playing you the child isn't yours".  Criss went to his desk and placed  a piece of paper on the table infront of Dave.  "What's this Criss?" he asked looking at it.  "Paternity test I took and it's 99.99 percent sure that Jasmine Zara Thatcher is my daughter.  Why did you do this David"Criss asked sitting down. 

"I thought you would give up everything to be a father.  I couldn't let you ruin what you fought so hard to get.  After I saw her leave I wanted to remove any reminisce of her.  When I came up I saw the sonogram and the letter.  I opened it and read it I knew I had to hide this from you and do what I could to keep this secret from coming out" David replied.