Chapter 5

Cassie's P.O.V.

"So your not going to be working late tonight right?" I asked as I approached him.

"Right. I'll be home at 6 o'clock"

"Good. Cause I miss you being home"

He grabbed onto my waist and pulled me close to him "I know me too" He pulled me closer and our lips touched. After a few seconds we parted "I'll be home before you know it"

"Okay. Becareful" I said said as I was walking him to the door "I love you Liam"

He looked at me "I love you too" He quickly gave me a kiss before he walked out.

I leaned against the door and watched him as he walked away. Little did I know that was last time I was going to see him

~

I crunched the cereal as I put a spoonful in my mouth. I noticed Kelly walked around the kitchen counter.

I swallowed the cereal "Don't worry I got you some coffee when I went to the store yesterday with Carly"

He grabbed a glass and took out the orange juice from the fridge. "Thank you"

I put another spoonful in my mouth "You welcome" I spoke with my mouthful.

Kelly put away the orange juice after serving some and laughed. "You know I have eggs right? To actually make a good breakfast"

I put another spoonful in my mouth as I crunched the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal "Too lazy" I said with my mouthful again.

"Okay" He said with a chuckle "You work today?" He asked as he opened the fridge and grabbed the carton of eggs.

"Nope. Gonna spend a few hours with Carly before she heads back then I was thinking I might stop by the firehouse"

He nodded his head "Okay, sounds good"

My phone buzzed on the table. I opened it as I put another spoonful in my mouth. I stood up from the chair and walked over to the sink. I put the bowl with the spoon inside the sink and began walking away.

"You could at least wash it"

"Running late!" I exclaimed as I walked towards the stairs.

~

After spending time with Carly she took off back to Indiana. I parked near the firehouse and climbed out. I approached the opened doors and began to walk in. I noticed Capp, Cruz, and Tony sitting outside. Cruz glanced up at me but looked back down. He looked back up at me rather quickly.

"Hey, look who it is"

I smiled as I approached them "Hey. Thought I'd stop by and say hi"

"Yea sure, everyone is inside" Cruz said.

I nodded my head as I walked inside the firehouse. Everyone was sitting around and I laughed when I saw Mouch sitting on the same spot on the couch. I greeted almost everyone.