IMPORTANT!!

Just to let you guys know that I am restarting this story. I don't want to add a new chapter one and everything because that would be confusing, so some things will be deleted and other chapters will just be editing. If you could all please go back to the first chapter, which was previously titled 'Overview', and will now be retitled 'Prologue', it would be much appreciated. Anyway if you don't do it the story won't make any sense lol. I am changing it as soon as I publish this message. I can assure you that you'll find this new version more interesting and enjoyable than before so please bear with me while I change a few things up. I have a great feeling that this book is really gonna go somewhere, so please share it with your friends and don't forget to vote on each chapter!

I do so hope you understand.

Until next time, Babyloves, 

Keep smiling,

 Kass xx

P.S don't worry y'all, this ain't gonna be like in The New Girl where I restarted and didn't update. I just lost inspiration for that story because Fifth Harmony no longer inspire me and I've long since left the fandom. I still read 5H fics (idek why) but I don't think I can continue to write it, so sorry about that. I am currently writing a Camriana/Macriana fic which I MIGHT start uploading soon, though, so that's something to look forward to.