RT 11

Chained in Pitch

In the night covered with deafening silence and complete darkness, I found my self barely breathing. I catch my breath as long as I can, as long as I can endure this severe pang in my heart, I have a little faith to continue gasping for air.

HELP!

Words I wanted to scream out loud but if only there's no barrier in uttering such word, I will scream at the top of my lungs.
I pray at the back of my mind that someone would save me in this misery. Someone will lend a hand to pull me in this painful place surrounded by massive sorrows and someone whose willing to sacrifice and give light in my way. As I am hallucinating this things, my condition is getting wild and worst. I can't feel my hands, my feet and my body, all I feel is the never ending pain.

HELP!

I scream again in my head. I'm drowning, slowly drowning in the ocean of pain, excruciating sadness and wrenching anxiety.
I am hoping that in every second as the clock ticking, someone will remember me and get me out in this place.

I'm afraid! Afraid to be broken and lifeless. Im afraid to become numb and demise but kicking like a zombie. Im afraid to be a living dead.

As minutes passed by, my breathing is slowly dissappearing. I lose hope, I lose the will of being able to survive.
I lose the desire to continue the cryptic journey of life.

I died.

I died but completely alive. I died mentally but not physically. My fears envelope me. I was locked up in the cage of anguish with a lock of affliction and non-existence key. All my hope becomes ashes and slowly drifting away in my hands of loneliness. I was torn, I was broken and shattered into pieces and dreaded in terror! I was in intense panic knowing that being lifeless, living dead is slowly covering me. But I have no choice but to embrace my fears forcefully.

And when it possessed
unto me and creeps out my whole body, I cried in grievance, I've cried in madness pain that it penetrates through my soul. It's too late. I've cried and cried until  tears are tired to fall out of my brownish red eyes.

I stop.

The moment I stop from crying, I've change. I've become the worst nightmares of the worst. I've become the villain of life. I've become the girl you would surely  regreted to meet. I've become the monster of everything.

But despite being the monster, there is still a trifle of hope... that can somebody or anybody will save me from the wages of pain and help me to free from the nightmares of the present to become my past and give luminesce of my dark life.

Now...

I still continued to shout HELP, HELP, HELP! even if the walls are too thick, too strong to break. There's still the slowy fading old me on the deepest trench of this body and up until now, I didn't lose hope to shout HELP even if I know its impossible. I didn't lose faith even if there's no faith.

HELP!

🐰Blu
Skyblue Shadow

A/N: I decided to put my 'Drowned' thoughts in here kasi parehas lang itong random thoughts. Hahaha 😂