I need to tell you something

MILLIES POV
I was sitting at home and I heard a knock on my door. I got open and opened the door to see Sadie.
"Hey Mills." She greeted me.
"Hey Sadie!" I replied happily.
"Is Noah here?" She asked urgently.
"No. why?" I asked curiosity flowing through my words.
"I need to talk to you talk to you. Both of you."
"Ok do you want me to get Gaten, Finn, and Caleb?"
"No definitely not Caleb or Gaten. But I guess you could get Finn."
"Ok."
I called Finn And Noah. Finn said he couldn't come but Noah said he was coming over right away.
"Ok Finn couldn't come but Noah's coming right now." I told Sadie after I hung up.
"Ok tell him to be quick."
"Ok." I said and texted Noah.
~TIME SKIP NOAHS HERE~
Noah just got here and Sadie says she has something extremely important to tell us.
"Ok here goes nothing." she said seemingly to herself. "I have liked-like, like liked-"she was cut off by Noah.
"Finn I knew it!" He said excitedly.
"No I like," she took a deep breath, "Gaten."
"Yaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss!!!!!" I screeched excitedly.
"Finally you tell us!" Noah yelled in her face.
"What do you mean 'finally'?" She said obliviously.
"It is so obvious. All the blushing, giggling, and flirting." I said like like it was obvious.
SADIES POV
Am I really that obvious? If I am Gaten didn't notice. Or he doesn't like me back and just doesn't wanna break my heart! Oh no this is is so confusing!

Hey dudes I'm so tired I almost fell asleep writing so goodnight/good morning. Whatever time of day it is while you're reading this. But anywho goodnight/good morning. Bye babes.
-Nailah
P.S. Credits go to CamerynL for this idea to have the idea of Sadie telling Noah and Millie about her crush!❤️❤️❤️