Tell her, tell him

⚠️Please read A/N⚠️
GATENS POV
Today I'm gonna tell Finn about my crush on Sadie because I think he can help. I'm gonna call him and ask him to come over to my house.

                                     ~phone call~

G = Gaten
F = Finn

G - "Hey dude!"
F - "Hey Gaten!"
G - "Hey, so I was wondering if you could come over?"
F - "Why?"
G - "Well cause I need to tell you something."
F - "Why not tell me now?"
G - "Because I can't just say this over the phone it has to be in person."
F - "Ok."
G - "So can you come? You never answered."
F - "Yeah I'll be over in about 20-30 minutes."
G - "Kay bye Finnlard."
F - "Bye toothless."

                          ~time skip Finn is here~
FINNS POV
I just got to Gaten's house and he said he had something important to tell me. I knocked on the door and waited about five minutes until Gaten opened the door.
"Hey Finn." He said as he opened the door wider so that I could step in.
"Hey." I said stepping into the door, "So what did you need to tell me?"
"Well, I can't tell you here. We have to go to my room." He replied.
"Okay, but why?" I asked hoping for an explanation.
"I'll tell you when we get there."
"Okay let's go then."
We walked upstairs and into Gaten's room. Once we got in there he immediately closed the door and locked it.
"Okay now I'll tell you." He said in a super serious tone.
"Okay."
"So the reason we came up here is because this information is very private and this is a super delicate situation." Gaten said.
"You're gay aren't you!" I said with my eyes wide.
"What no! I'm not gay!" He yelled "I mean there's nothing wrong with being gay but that's not what I was saying.
"Okay." I said calming down.
"Anyway, what I was saying is...I like Sadie."
I burst out laughing "This....news is so.......old....it was in.....the news...the-the newspaper in......1876!!!!" I yelled still laughing so hard it hurt.
"What do you mean it wasn't that obvious!"
"Yeah..........yeah it......it......really was!" I replied still laughing but less now.
"Okay so what should I do?"
"Well for starters, stop drooling over her. But you also need to tell Sadie how you feel."
"I do not drool!" Gaten replied defensively.
"Yeah, you do."
Okay fine k drool."
"But seriously dude, tell her." I said and walked out of his room.
GATENS POV
I thought about what Finn said before he left. I decided I was gonna tell Sadie everything tomorrow.
SADIES POV
Noah and Millie came over again today. Right now we're just watching High School Musical because I love that movie.
"You should tell him." Noah said out of nowhere.
"What?" I asked.
"You should tell Gaten about your crush." Noah said simply.
"No way." I said with a nervous chuckle.
"Why not?" Millie said butting in.
"Because for all I know Gaten only likes me as a friend and would break my heart if I told him."
"But you guys would be so good together." Noah urged.
"But what if he doesn't like me like that and I tell him and it ruins our friendship?"
"It wouldn't ruin your guys' friendship." Millie said looking at me.
"But how do you know that?"
"Because our lives aren't a movie."
"Fine I'll tell him tomorrow." I said caving in.
"Yes!"Millie squealed excitedly.
"The gadie ship is gonna sail finally!" Noah yelled joy and excitement in his voice that could be heard by a deaf person.
I just smiled and laughed as a funny part in the movie came on.

What's up ma dudes. I have a question should I put some of the It cast in here? I really want to have them in this story because they is awesome. So please tell me what you think. I really don't care what you say anyway because at least one of them was gonna end up in here anyway. But anyway here's another chapter again the idea of Gaten telling Finn was the idea of @imma_stan_not_a_fan so please go follow them because I am going to follow them they seem really nice and cool.❤️❤️
-Nailah❤️❤️😂
                                                                               113words