Will you please

SADIES POV
Today's the day I'm gonna ask out Gaten. I really hope he says yes because if I ask him and I get rejected I will be so embarrassed like mom showing baby bath pictures embarrassed.
"Sadie stop pacing it'll be fine!" Millie tells me as I pace back and forth trying to gather up the courage to ask out Gaten.
"But what if it's not fine? What if he rejects me and I get super embarrassed? Hmm? Then what Millie? I really don't wanna be embarrassed like that!" I reply to her freaking out so much that I want to pull out my hair.
"That won't happen I've seen the way he looks at you he obviously likes you back, so if he rejects you I know it's just because he is nervous." She says a lot calmer than me.
"What do you mean the way he looks at me he looks at me and you the same way." I say I'm a confused tone.
"No . . . . no he . . . . no he doesn't . . . . he has . . . . . has more of . . . . . of a sparkle in his eyes wh . . . . when he . . . . he looks at . . . . at you . . . . . . Sads." She says doubled over in laughter because apparently I'm so oblivious.
"Okay fine maybe he does have more of a sparkle in his eyes looking at me that means nothing."
"Yea Okay, believe what you want."
"Whatever, but for real when should I ask him?"
"How about you text him and ask him to come over. I'll leave before he gets here and you can ask him once he comes over."
"How about you stay for a little while he's here so it's not as spicous then you can just act like your mom texted you to come home? Oh, and we can also have Noah come over and when you leave he leaves because your mom was his ride."
"Good ideas I'll text Noah right now."
MILLIES POV
I texted Noah the plan.

                                    ~TEXTS~
M😎=Millie
N😂=Noah

M😎-hey Schnapple😀
N😂-hey Mills😃
M😎-so you know how Sads is asking out Gaten today
N😂-yea what abt it? Don't tell me she backed out😰
M😎-no we just need you to come to Sadies so it's less spicous u know
N😂-I get it I'll be there in 15
M😎-k👍🏼
N😂-oh wow u rly went out ur way 2 make tht "k" a lowercase didn't you😂
M😎-rly Noah😑
N😂-ok ok bye see u in 15😅
M😎-k bye👋🏼

                            ~END OF TEXTS~

"Okay Noah'll be over in fifteen minutes!" I said cheerfully.
"Okay so should I text Gaten before or after Schnappy gets here?" She asked me curiosity weaved into her words.
"I think after do it's not like you wanted the two of you to be alone cause that'll scare him away and it won't work cause I'm already here and Noah supposedly got a ride from my mum." I explained.
"Oh yeah right." She responded.
SADIES POV
Once Noah got here I texted Gaten to come over. I told him we were gonna watch Black Panther.

                                    ~TEXTS~

S💜=Sadie
G😍=Gaten

S💜-Hey toothless😆
G😍-hey Sads😄
S💜-so can u come ovr we r watching Black Panther
G😍-yea I'll be ovr in 20👌🏼
S💜-kk c u then😊
G😍-bye😜
S💜-later

                            ~END OF TEXTS~

"He said he's coming in twenty. I told him we are watching Black Panther." I said to Millie and Noah who were setting up the TV.
"Okay, we'll hook the TV up to your laptop and we can watch on yesmovies." Millie said reaching for my laptop.
"Okay let me put the password in."
                     ~TIME SKIP GATEN'S HERE~
GATENS POV
I just got to Sadie's house and I can't wait to see Black Panther I heard it's really funny and Danai Gurira is in it. I knocked on the door and waited about a minute until I saw a smiling Sadie open the door. I love that smile.
"Hey Sads!" I said with a cheeky smile.
"Hey Gaten!" She said in her calm quiet voice.
"So are you gonna let me in or . . . ?" I said my voice drifting off.
"Oh yeah." She said as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink from embarrassment.

            ~TIME SKIP THE PLANS IN ACTION~

It's about the middle of the movie and Millie said her mom texted her and said that her and Noah were getting picked up. So Millie and Noah just left and I'm sitting here watching a movie with Sadie on her bed. She turns to me.
"Hey Gaten." She says almost a whisper.
"Yeah, Sadie." I say turning to her knowing she only uses my name instead of calling me a nickname when she serious or scared or mad at me.
"I just wanted to know" she starts, "Will you go out with me?" She says sounding almost like nothing at the last part.
"What? I thought you didn't like me!"
"Oh my, I just messed everything up didn't I?" She says in a worried tone.
"No, you didn't I would love to go out with you Sadie." I say feeling the heat rise to my cheeks and seeing her cheeks flush dark red.
"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!" I hear from outside the door. I furrow my eyebrows and go to look at who it is. It's Millie and Noah.
"I thought you went home." I say laughing at how happy they are.
"Yes we did this is our home." Noah says trying to sound serious but ends up doubled over in laughter.
"We didn't really have to go we just needed to get gadie together." Millie explains.
"Okay , well who wants to finish Black Panther?" I ask and Millie and Noah run right past me to the floor and watch the rest of the movie.

Hello ppl I am back and I am better than ever ( not I felt better when I was in the ER getting stitches it's Monday ) but anyway I am back I hope u like this chapter the Sadie asking Gaten out thing wasn't my idea either it was again the idea of imma_stan_not_a_fan so again everyone go follow imma_stan_not_a_fan
                                                                           1030 words