Author's Note :)

hey lovelies ;)

THIS IS IMPORTANT!! I STRONGLY ADVISE EVERYONE  INCLUDING #RR TO READ THIS.

how's everyone doing? let's just ignore the fact that i'm hiding in my room with a shit ton of snacks under my blanket - writing this. 

i know some of the earlier readers are confused, new ones too. i started All She Was back in 2016. I really had a vision for what i wanted, but i kept falling off track. i'm what you would call a "giver-upper" (if thats even how you spell it). i did, and regret to say, that i gave up and told myself continually that i couldnt do this. but recently i got a notification saying someone added this book to their library - and i was stunned. i honestly thought what i had written was boring, and mediocre. i stopped writing this in the summer of 2017, leaving this at chapter 18. 

but im gonna say this now, i'm happy to announce that i'm gonna be officially starting All She Was  again. trust me, it took ALOT of persuasion to get me to write this out. even the people around me were asking if i still wrote n stuff. this isn't exactly a chapter, but i'm gonna dedicate it to the wattpad user who made me do this. i know you probably think you just added this book to your reading list, but when i saw you add this, i had alot of nights thinking. 

so - thank you @styleofmaria . I'm gonna dedicate this, and the first chapter to you. 

update wise, i unpublished all the chapters, because i wasn't happy with how my book was. i'm gonna change everything, the plot may be a little different from before when i started this 2 years ago. i'm going to put up the first chapter either tonight or tomorrow morning. from then on my update schedule will be 2-3 times a week? hopefully :) hehe. 

THINGS IN THE NEW UPDATE WILL BE DIFFERENT! IF YOU'RE AN #RR, I SUGGEST YOU READ FROM CHAPTER ONE AGAIN, BC IM CHANGING EVERYTHING, EVEN CHARACTERS. I STRONGLY ADIVSEu TO RE-READ THIS OKAY? THANKQ

(p.s. if you have covers, and stuff, dont hesitate to send them over!)

p.p.s. lol hi again, sorry if there's grammar mistakes. 

see you soon, guys <3  stay tuned please, update coming soon. 

- burgundypalette x