3. don't ever go to fucking canada

"in canada?" fiona asked tony

tony was a police officer, he was always nice to fiona and the rest of the family. tony's helped me out of a few messes too.

"wait, how?" lip asked.

"email from the embassy says he admitted to drug charges but that's before they accused him, so they think he's a juicer head case." tony explained.

"they charge him?" steve asked.

"no. they just want him off canadian soil as soon as possible. but the us won't let him back in without his passport." tony explained.

"frank doesn't have a passport." fiona said.

"he'll have to apply for one." tony said.

fiona passed the page over to lip while he and i looked over at it.

"how long does that take?" i asked.

"couple months i think." tony replied.

"months?" fiona said freaked out.

"he can apply for an emergency one at embassy in toronto." tony said.

"how long does the emergency one take?" fiona asked.

"i don't know. a week maybe." tony told her.

"kev has a passport." veronica pointed out.

"and what good does that do?" kevin asked.

"you could drive up there help him with the paper work at the embassy. pick up a pile of cheap pharmaceuticals sell them to the local geezers and the old folks at my nursing home." veronica said.

"could i just... fuck v. uh, no offense tony." kevin asked.

"yeah, yeah, yeah." tony said sticking his fingers in his ears.

"cars not insured. boarder patrol asks for proof of insurance to get back in i wind up in the loony bin next to frank. yeah. you're good." kevin said patting tony on the back as he took his fingers out of his ears.

as it turns out, steve was the one who smuggled frank across the boarder and now he needed a plan to get him back.

the whole gallagher family including steve, kev, v and myself were all on the front step looking at an old trailer.