Part 4

>>» Bitch The Fuck You Just Do «<<

~time skip~Nina~

So mine and Ethan's relationship is going great. We started school and have almost every class together. I was walking through the hallway today and I was getting some stuff out of my locker and a guy comes up behind me and grabs my ass and I jumped. I turned around and slapped the guy.

Guy: bitch
Nina: I have a boyfriend back the fuck up
G: maybe you shouldn't be so hot
N: maybe you shouldn't be so horny
G:*gets closer to Nina and kisses her*
E: why the hell you touching my girl for?!?!
G: *turns around*
E: Anthony! What the fuck! You know I'm dating her!
A: Sorry man just couldn't keep my hands off her look how hot she is!
E: I fucking know she's my girlfriend
N: *runs over to Ethan*
A: you little slut acting like you didn't like the kiss you little bitch
N: I didn't like the fucking kiss because Ethan's are better and your just a horny little bastard that doesn't know how to keep his boner to himself.
A: *jaw drops walks over to Ethan but instead hits Nina*
E: Bitch the fuck you just do *hits Anthony and he falls to floor with a bleeding lip*
A: your gonna pay for that
E: yeah because you're so big and bad

I didn't want Ethan to get into fights over me but to be honest it was really cute I like it when he gets  protective over me. But right after Anthony got up a teacher came and we all acted like friends but I could tell by Ethan's death glare that he wasn't trying very hard to be nice.

~Ethan~

Anthony really pissed me off so to show her and him that's she's only mine we skipped school and things got sexual. I was playing with her and she was moaning into my chest. She got really wet after a while and we went back to her house. I told her to go upstairs and get dressed into something slutty and I'd grab a bottle of vodka. I went into her room and oh my god I saw the most wonderful thing ever. ~Warning smut~ she was laying on her bed her stomach facing the ceiling with her eyes on the phone. I brought some soda up too. I gave her a cup and she chugged it down instantly. Damn she's so hot. I bent down between her legs and started moving my fingers through the hole is her laced underwear. She moved to get comfortable then layed there still. I put my finger in her and her back arched just enough to make it even worse when I put my second one in. After pumping in her for a few minutes I took of her underwear. I stuck my fingers back in her while I was licking her clit and she clenched onto my hair. I got up and omg her curves and her everything she's so beautiful. She started blushing as she noticed I was staring so I bent over and I kissed her cheek softly and she turned her head. She looked at me and wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me into a deep kiss. We went into a great make out session then she rolled on top of me. Through my pants she was grinding on me. I grabbed her waist and thrusted her back and fourth until I couldn't take it anymore. I flipped her over and pulled all her underwear off. I took all my clothes off and took out a condom slipped it on and just as I was aligning myself to her entrance she stopped me.

N: babe?
E: yes love
N: go gentle on me please
E: baby?
N: yeah
E: have you never done this before
N: no I haven't
E: ok baby ill go gentle

~Nina~

He aligns himself to me again and I grab the bed sheet right as he enters me. Omg he's so big. As he thrusts in me the pounding sound of his hips hitting mine I begin to moan. I tell him to go harder and faster and he does. He puts his hand on my clit and begins to run circles around me. I start to moan louder he thrusts harder. He says he's about to but I stop him I take the condom off and start to suck on him. Pumping the rest to him that my mouth couldn't cover. Throwing my tongue in circles around his tip. I here moaning and all of sudden he lets go I take it in and swallow. He comes over kisses me and licks my lips. I thought was a little weird since it was his but also kind of hot.

E: babe?
N: yes babe
E: did you cum?
N: no
E: ima make you cum
N: go for it

🌷🌷🌷🌷

Okay so I hoped you guys liked this chapter I don't know if I'm any good so comment and tell me please but anyway so I hope you guys like the next chapter. And please don't hate me if this one isn't good it's my first book.