Part 11

>>» The Boyfriend «<<

~Cameron~
I

'm so happy I didn't expect Ethan to say that I can have my bi boyfriend in his cabin. I didn't even expect him to be okay with me being bi to be honest but I'm super happy about it.

My babe💕
Hey

Cameron
Hey what's up?

My babe💕
Is it cool if I come over?

Cameron
Yeah, just my best friend Nina and her boyfriend Ethan are here don't piss them off please.

My babe💕
It's okay as long as both of them aren't hot

Cameron
They are

My babe💕
Well shit then ill try my best okay?

Cameron
Okay igtg ill see you soon 😘

So he's coming over soon and I'm so freaking happy I'm just super scared because Nina is super hot and it's hard enough for me to keep myself off her.

Hot best friend😜
Hey Cameron

Cameron
Hey Nina what's up

Hot best friend😜
Nothing is your friend 😉 coming over soon

Cameron
Omg Nina you have Ethan

Hot best friend😜
Omg Wtf Cameron I put the won't face for you idiot

Cameron
Oh

Hot best friend😜
I need to talk to you

Cameron
Okay what's up?

Hot best friend😜
You remember when you were dating Trinity

Cameron
Yeah when you weren't for sure about moving to the big Apple

Hot best friend😜
So me and my mom were talking and she said that I should tell you that she wished we dated. And I liked you

Cameron
Omg are fucking kidding me I liked you too😞

Hot best friend😜
Igtg Ethan's calling me ill see you when your boy toy gets here😉😉

She's with Ethan, I'm happy why the fuck am I imagining Nina with me. Ugh nooooo but it's like 12 at night so ima go to sleep. Ill wake up and then I get to see my baby.

"Cameron" she said as she walked into my room with a robe on. "Yes Nina" I said. "Where's the towel?" She asked with her wet hair in her face. "It's right there" I said as I pointed to it. She took her towel off, her silky skin shining in the light her nipples hardening because of the temperature and my tent popping because the sight of it. She looks at me blushes and giggles a little bit and looks down at me. I get up and grab her waist. She pulls herself closer to me wrapping her arms around my neck. I smash my lips into hers and before I knew it I was on the bed with my shirt off. I flipped her over and slowly kissed down her neck. Once I got to her chest I flicked my tongue around her nips and sucked on her. She let out tiny moans as I put what I could of her boob into my mouth and sucked on her. She arched her back and winced a little in pain then let out little moans. I put one finger in her and started to pump in herself until Ethan walked in.

I woke up in a sweat and decided to take a shower. I heard a knock on the door right as I got in. Nina walked in I could tell because she hums to herself anytime she wakes up in the morning. It's adorable on how much she loves life she's always happy even when  going through the roughest time. She's always known how to make me laugh to the point where I cry. I really wish that she wasn't with Ethan.

My babe💕
Hey I'm here

Cameron
Hey boo okay well I'm in the shower so ill be out soon

My babe💕
Okay love ill be putting my stuff in the room

Cameron
Okay I'll be out in a few minutes

I get out of the shower and put my clean clothes on. And walked out of the bathroom as Nina walked out of the room with Ethan holding hands. She was wearing her sweatshirt of Shawn Mendes she's such a huge fan can't wait til she sees who my boyfriend is.

🌷🌷🌷

K. So it's kind of obvious of who the boyfriends is but I really hope you guys like the book tbh I really don't know how I'm doing so yeah. Anway Cameron's boyfriend will literally be meeting everyone in the next chapter.