Chapter 23: Pretty Lights

Hello lovelies !! (: How are you all ?!?!?! I'm supppppeerr sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!! ._. It's just with summer and all I'm a bit busy. Well, I guess I don't have a ton to say today, so I'm just gonna just into the chapter! Comment if you would likke (: OH I DO HAVE A REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR YOU ALL!!! I cannot for the live of me remember if I explained her mom and dad's situation and all that, like how Ashlyn ended up living with her mom in the UK and not with her dad in the USA.. So pleeasse if you guess can remember for me if I talked at all about that, can you please comment!! :) Thanks ! 

-Marissa xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like forever went by, waiting for him to text me back. I was really nervous. I didn't want his explanation to be something I wouldn't want to know. I figured sitting around waiting for him to text me back wasn't going to help me. I needed to do something. I decided to turn on my t.v and I started flipping through the channels. There was really nothing on, until I saw a familiar group of boys. They were doing an interview. That explained why he hadn't texted me back yet. The interviewer was gorgeous. Clearly Harry had a thing for her. He was quick to answer any questions she asked, and was caught staring at her by Lou a few times. He would also flash he a cheeky smile every once in a while. He was being typical flirtatious Harry. The interview was pretty basic. She asked about their tour, their friendships, their families, then she finally got to their relationships. 

"So boys, I'm sure all the girls in the audience would love to know who is still on the market, and who isn't. So, please, if you are off the market, please up your hand up."

Liam and Louis both raised their and smiled.

"Yes, with Eleanor, and Danielle, correct?"

The boys nodded. The crowd cheered.

"Wow, and even the fans, like the girls?"

She questioned.

"Yes, the fans are incredible! They send them a lot of nice things on twitter."

Liam said with his adorable grin.

"Do they ever receive hate?"

The boys frowned. 

"A little bit, but they're strong girls, and know to ignore it."

Louis replied.

"And, do you ever get mad at the fans for sending it?"

"Yes, well, sometimes. I mean, it's really ridiculous that they hate them, when Danielle and Eleanor have done nothing to them." 

Liam said with a serious look.

"It's weird. Dani and El are really amazing girls, yenno'. So, it's just strange seeing them get really rude things."

Niall added in, then Harry agreed.

"Yeah, it does get... erm... to be a bit much sometimes. The girls don't deserve it."

"Okay, well, I must admit, when I asked that question, I wasn't actually directing it to Liam and Louis. More to the others. I heard somewhere, one of you has been in a little secret relationship with a girl that you have been texting. Is that correct?"

The interviewer asked. My heart was beating a mile per minute right now. Maybe now I would find out who my mystery man was. I had to know. It was killing me. The boys were all silent for a while. Then finally Liam broke the silence.

"Yes, one of the boys are kind of seeing someone via text message, but I don't exactly believe he wants the world to know right yet."

The woman who's name turned out to be Chloe, had a puzzled look on her face.