chapter 3.5

Next working day......

Oh God please send an earthquake or tsunami or cyclone or anything .
I can withstand it but please i can't face Nancy.

I am 15 minutes late.

Oh! today is my death. Please do come for my burial cermony.

I put two ear plugs into my ears as i slowly entered the shop through the backdoor.

To my surprise lot of people were gatherd inside. Usually this much people wont turn in.
Especially at the kitchen.

What is happening? I pushed myself through the crowd.
Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned back instantly to see Amy, my
co-worker.
Her eyes were glistening with tears. She looked pale.

"What happend?" I asked anxiously.

"Nancy, she-" Amy couldn't complete. She hugged me and started to cry.

"Dear, what happend?" I asked feeling concerned.

"Nancy got heart attack this morning and she passed away before we could get her to hospital" she cried to my shoulders.

I don't know what to do.Should i cry or laugh ? For i never thought Nancy had a heart to get heat attack at the first place.

Oh! Wait a second, that means my job here is over.

Naturally tears started to swell up in my eyes.

I know, call me selfish or rude or bitch or whatever you want. I don't give a shit because the people around me keeps on disappearing like this.

Death is something which we can't stop. We have to accept it and move on. I learned it from my past experience.

My parents left me alone in this big world when i was just seven. I cursed God, my faith and everyone who have their parents alive. I blamed the car which got crashed and killed both my parents except me. I have no idea why God spared my life. Maybe to see me suffering.
I was alone in this freaking world. But then God showed me some kindness in form of Aunt Loretta. She was my father, mother and everything from then onwards. But then once again God took away my light by taking her with him.

She passed away last year due to brain tumour.

Now i am with Triss. We share an appartment together. She is also an orphan. We are each others support. And if God try to take her away from me. Then seriously dude, i will come to heaven or hell to track you down.