4

"Call him." Eunbi said. Jamie looked up, skeptically, then turned back to her phone.

"You two have been texting and meeting at the convenience store to eat ramen together for a month, call him." Hwayang said, crossing her arms.

"Do they talk to each other at the convenience store?" Yuan asked, trying to help.

"No, they just look at each other and eat." Hwayang said.

"Sweetie, no." Eunbi said, sadly and patted Jamie's head.

"If you don't speak, this thing won't go anywhere." Yuan said, sighing.

"What's the rush? I'll speak to him when I ready." Jamie said, crossing her arms.

"Jamie-"

"I'm gonna go do my laundry." Jamie said, agitatedly.

"You can get upset all you want! You can't continue being a third wheel forever!" Hwayang said, watching Jamie drag her laundry bag behind her.

"Um, excuse me." Jungwoo said.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Jamie said, moving the laundry bag closer to her.

"It's okay." Jungwoo said. Jamie smiled, intrigued about how he looked like Taemin.

"Do you know Shinee?" Jamie asked, as she pouted the detergent into the machine.

"You're going to tell me I look like Taemin, aren't you?" Jungwoo smiled, throwing his laundry into the other machine.

"Yeah." Jamie said, looking down.

"I'm Jungwoo, by the way." Jungwoo said.

"I'm Jamie, it's nice to meet you." Jamie smiled.

"Oh, you're Jamie? My roommate talks a lot about you." Jungwoo said, referring to Lucas. Jamie turned to him and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Um, Lucas." Jungwoo said, making it clearer. Jamie nodded in realization and smiled, shyly.

"He talks a lot about me?" Jamie asked, bashfully.

"Yeah. It gets annoying sometimes, but it's okay." Jungwoo said, looking for his detergent. Jamie happily sighed and sat down.

"Can I borrow some of your detergent?" Jungwoo asked. Jamie nodded and motioned to the two bottles.

"Help yourself." She smiled.

"Jungwoo, you forgot my boxers." Lucas said, running into the laundry room, holding up his Star Wars boxers. Jungwoo started laughing, noticing Jamie's flushed face.

"Oh shit! Why didn't you tell me?!" Lucas screeched, throwing his boxers at Jungwoo. He composed himself and smiled at Jamie.

"Hey, what's up?" Lucas greeted, embarrassedly. Jamie smiled at his cuteness and pulled him to the seat next to her.

"You don't have to be embarrassed." Jamie said, putting a finger under his chin and lifting his head up so that he would look at her. Jungwoo slammed the machine shut by accident, breaking up the mini staring contest between Jamie and Lucas.

"Sorry. I'll just- Lucas you got- okay bye." Jungwoo said and scurried out the room.

"Did he expose me?" Lucas asked.

"No, no," She trailed off, making Lucas sigh in relief.

"He just told me that you talk about me all the time." She smiled.

"I'm gonna kill him." He mumbled, getting up. Jamie took his hand and pulled him back down.

"I talk about you a lot, too. I guess we're even." Jamie admitted, making Lucas feel like he was floating on air.