12

"We should have a girls night!" Eunbi cheered as she barged into the apartment. Jamie slowly peaked her head from the kitchen, startled.

"Hwayang isn't home." Jamie said.

"Where is she?" Yuan asked.

"She went to Busan with Doyoung." Jamie said. Eunbi and Yuan looked at each other it realization.

"Well, we can have girl's night with you- you're not a minor, right?" Eunbi said. Jamie shook her head and Eunbi cheered.

"Great! Now go change, we're going out." Eunbi said. Jamie sighed and went to her room to get ready. She changed into her new outfit and modeled it in front of the mirror. She also acted out a scenario (buy Love Scenerio by iKon issa whole bop) where she bumped into Lucas in the elevator or lobby and they just mindlessly flirted. Yuan knocked on her door, startling Jamie. Jamie straightened out her outfit and walked out.

 Jamie straightened out her outfit and walked out

(Jamie's outfit^^)

"You wanna go to the Karaoke bar?" Yuan asked. Jamie instantly agreed, still wanting to go since she didn't the other night. The elevator stopped and opened on the second floor and Jamie started to hope it was one of the boys. Luckily for her, Lucas came in, dragging a laundry bag in. He looked up and met eyes with Yuan and Eunbi before looking away quickly, completely not noticing Jamie who was on the other side of the elevator.

"So, Jamie," Eunbi started, trying to make Lucas notice her. Lucas looked up, immediately and turned to find her. She waved, shyly, seeing him look at her.

"Hey, I didn't see you there." Lucas said, his voice raspy. Jamie quickly noticed his voice and felt his forehead.

"You're sick?" Jamie asked, feeling his hot head.

"It's no big deal, it's just a cold." Lucas said, taking her hand off his forehead.

"Are you sure? You're voice sounds really hoarse." Jamie said, worriedly. They all walked out of the elevator, Yuan and Eunbi smiling at the girl.

"Yeah, I'm good. Don't worry." Lucas said, smiling at her.

"I have to worry- it's my fault." Jamie whispered, stepping closer to him.

"It's my fault too, it takes two people to kiss." Lucas whispered, leaning down to get closer to her ear. Jamie's eyes widened and her ears got red. Before backing away, Lucas pecked her cheek and smiled.

"Now go have fun with your friends, I'll see you tomorrow?" Lucas said, standing up straight. Jamie smiled but rolled her eyes at him caring for her.

"I will." Jamie smiled. They then stood there, not wanting to say goodbye even though they'd see each other the next day.

"Hug." Eunbi whispered. They both looked at her, then at each other. Jamie opened her arms, hesitantly, but Lucas went in for it and hugged her tightly.

"Don't drink too much either." Lucas whispered, before letting go.

"Alright, bye." Jamie said, looking up at him.

"Bye." Lucas smiled.

"Bye." She repeated, as Yuan and Eunbi started dragging her away.

"That was so sweet." Yuan cooed.

"Right!? I felt myself getting diabetes because of how sweet it was." Eunbi said, patting Jamie's head.