20

"Where's Jamie?! Oh my god." Hwayang asked, pacing around her apartment. Jamie entered the apartment with her bridesmaid dress and make up bag, out of breath.

"I am so sorry, I fell asleep and Kun's bitchass didn't wake me up. I legit woke up when Doyoung started freaking out because his hair got fucked up when Mark hugged him." Jamie said, putting down her stuff.

"It's okay, Jamie. I'm just nervous and you calm me down." Hwayang said, hugging her. Jamie's sister, Lucy, got up from the couch and shook her head.

"You never changed, Jamison." Lucy said, crossing her arms.

"It's nice to see you too, Lucinda." Jamie said, rolling her eyes. They glared at each other before bursting out in laughter and hugging.

"You never visit, you hoe." Jamie said, shoving her playfully.

"I was in China, I flew in like two days ago, dude." Lucy said, defending herself.

"Alright, I'm gonna go change." Jamie said. She was gonna enter the bathroom but went back and looked around.

"There's no guys here, right?" Jamie asked. The girls shook their head and Jamie went to the corner of the living room and started to strip.

"Oh, I like your bra." Eunbi said, looking away from the mirror.

"Thanks! I got it on sale." Jamie said. She slipped on the dress and walked around, looking for someone to zip it.

"Really? Where?" Eunbi asked, standing up to zip Jamie's dress up.

"I'll take you, it was this cute shop downtown." Jamie said.

"We should all go shopping together, we haven't hung out in a while." Yuan said. Eunbi and Jamie nodded and smiled.

"Let's go, ladies!" Lucy said as they all piled into the fancy car they had rented.

"You look so beautiful, Yangie!" Eunbi gushed. Hwayang looked down, bashfully, fiddling with the skirt of her dress.

 Hwayang looked down, bashfully, fiddling with the skirt of her dress

(Hwayang's sexy ass dress ^^)