Chapter 6

A/N WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS TOO SHIRT.

Shirt xD
*Short

•••••••••••••••••

After five, I was still with Jack, but he asked me if I wanted to go home yet. I nodded so he walked me home and I saw Ashton come home.

When I opened the door, I gave Jack a big hug for a thank you and he disappeared into the woods.

"Hey Agnes, you're just in time for dinner!" My brother greeted me.

"Hey Ashton. I'm glad I was in time!" I laughed.

"So where we're you, Aggy?" I gulped. I didn't really want to tell him. So I lied.

"I was out with Nancy. You know, same old, same old," I tried avoiding eye contact with him.

He seemed to have bought it, so I was home free. Again, like yesterday, I yawned and told Ashton I would sleep, so he cleaned up and so did I.

This time I put my messy brunette hair into a bun and wore whatever I found.

"Goodnight, beautiful," I heard Jack again.

"Goodnight, Jack," I heard him step into my room.

Jack say at my bedside and took the note he wrote me off the wall. "Is this how bad I write?"

I laughed "Yes,"

"Agnes!" He said, playfully punching my arm.

"I love you," I said to him, as we interlocked fingers.

"I love you, too." He let go of my hand and pulled me in for a hug.

"You know, I've always loved your hugs," I said to Jack, to break our silence.

Jack giggled a little, still in his arms. "I think I'm the only creepy serial killer that has feelings, and likes hugs,"

I laughed too. Looking up at him, I lifted up his mask, and he allowed me to pull it off.

I leaned in to kiss his cheek. Then I saw him blush, he looked at me and smiled.

"Agnes, Agnes, Agnes," he repeated my name a couple of times.

"Is there a problem with my name?" I asked him.

"No," he sighed, "I just like the ring to it," he repeated my name again.

I yawned.

"You tired, princess?" He said to me.

"A little," I nodded.

"I'll let you sleep, I'll be waiting for you in the morning." Jack then jumped out the window. Normal.