Chapter 9

After school, I went into the woods to visit Jack, until Nancy saw me.

"Agnes! Where are you going?" She asked.

"No where," I said. Lying.

"Nuh-uh. You're going somewhere!"

"Fine fine," I gave up, "You know Ashton's favorite CreepyPasta, Eyeless Jack, right?"

She nodded. I saw how anticipated she was.

"We're kinda... A thing," Nancy jumped. I freaked out. Then we both covered each other's mouths with our hands.

"But isn't he a killer? And fictional?"

I cocked my head to the side, not at all confused. "Yeah. But even though he tried to kill me, almost, twice, he's still my friend,"

Nancy smiled. This time screamed loud. And Jack came out and looked around. I swear, I almost stabbed Nancy with my bare finger.

Jack walked over to me, Nancy giggled behind a bush. "Agnes, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah,"

"Were you gonna come over?"

"Yeah, but just give me a minute, I'll meet you inside," Jack nodded and ran back into the house while I talked with Nancy.

"Nancy!" I whispered.

"What? I couldn't hold it!" She whispered back.

"Okay, just leave!"

"Awe, really?"

"Yes,"

"K, text me later."

I went back into Jack's house and he was washing his knife.

"My beautiful, lovely girlfriend," I don't know why, but I all of a sudden hated it when Jack called me these names.

"Hi," I said, clearing my throat.

"You alright?"

I sighed and plopped on his couch.

"Agnes?"

I got up to see where he was, but I didn't see him. I sat back down and his face was awfully close to mine. I blushed like crazy. I didn't want to show it so I held my hands to my cheeks. "Blushing, I see?" He said.

"Um... I can't really-" Jack surprisingly shut me up, with putting his hand to my mouth, I thought he was gonna kiss me!

"Answer me," Jack yelled sharply, "are you okay?"

I had to look away from him. I didn't want to see his face, since he took his mask off.

I just peeked back, and he was still looking at me. I looked away shyly. He blushed this time.

"I'm waiting," Jack said, walking over to grab his knife, then slowly coming back to me.

"I can't really-"

Jack held the knife over my waist and covered my mouth again. "Tell me? Why not?" He smirked ever so evilly, I actually blushed.

I coughed. And then licked his hand. "Ew!" He screeched.

I sat back up and Jack sat besides me. "You know, I have my best friend, Nancy,"

"Mm-hmm,"

"Well, she knows.."

Jack literally stabbed me. Straight in the stomach, then dragged it around my waist. Stopped halfway. The blood. Oh my goodness, the blood. It spewed out of me like a volcano, Jack just stood there, watching me bleed. In... Shock?

"Jack," I managed to say.

"Agnes!" He yelled. "I-I,"

Ben came bursting through the door, and I looked at him. And he looked at me.

"Jack! How in the world did you screw this up?" Ben yelled.

"I-I said-!" Jack flinched.

"I'm taking her to the hospital. I can't believe you would screw this up, again!" Ben grabbed a wet paper towel and put it over my wound and he slung me over his shoulder. I looked at Jack as he kept shaking his head. He dug his knife into his wrist and shook the blood on the floor.