Sansa Stark x reader

"You are too weak."

"What?" her voice was shaking still from events that happened earlier that day.

"Weak and stupid." tear rolled down redhead's cheek. "Did you really think you can outsmart him?" 

Sansa just stared at the girl in front of her. Y/N was granddaughter of old lady that used to bring Sansa food every morning.Same old lady that was dead because of her.

"How do you do it?" her weak voice spoke. "How did stay alive for so long?" 

Y/N's jaw clenched and her hands moving in front of her.Slowly unbuttoning her dress while walking closer to Sansa. Fabric fell on the ground and she took one step closer.Standing right in front of the girl.She was naked.It was first time Sansa saw them.All the burn scars and all the marks left by him.Cuts,stab wounds,burn marks.Some of them were new.Some of them were still healing.Redhead gulped at the sight in front of her.Not only how much scars girl had,but how her body looked in dimmed room.She watched how her chest moved slowly and how her breaths were heavy.Sansa bit her lower lip,extending her hand and touching Y/N's body.Her excuse was that she wanted to touch her scars.Y/N's body twitched at the cold touch but she didn't move away.Sansa's touch was cold,but it felt nice on her skin.

Sansa moved her hand moved to Y/N's hip,then slowly going up.Y/N breaths were shaky.She closed her eyes for a moment then looked at girl in front of her again.Sansa moved closer,both of her hands now on Y/N waist.She was standing close enough for their noses to be touching.Y/N's lips parted,she was trying to say something but words weren't coming out.She moved her hand on Sansa's cheek,her thumb making  small circles.Redhead smiled,before her lips crashed with Y/N's. 

The feeling she felt when their lips touched wasn't something she felt in long time.It wasn't something she ever felt.It was this sweet feeling that gave her some type of strength.Y/N's hand moved into Sansa's hair,while Sansa's hand were now going up and down Y/N's back.It was warm feeling.Like they belonged with each other.If circumstances were different.If they were older when Winterfell still felt like home.If Sansa wasn't so stupid. 

"Don't leave me ever." Sansa spoke against Y/N's lips.She opened her eyes to look at the girl.Y/N only nodded before kissing her again. 

"I could never leave you." Y/N said after she broke their kiss. "You are to precious for me to leave." Sansa smiled at the words that left Y/N lips.She didn't feel like this in long time.Y/N was always harsh with her words.Always calling Sansa 'stupid', 'weak', 'pathetic',causing Sansa to feel pain deep in her heart.But now as she spoke those words for the first time she felt warm feeling hugging her body.

Sansa wanted to kiss her again,but Y/N moved. 

"He'll be coming soon." she said,picking up her dress from the floor. "Will you be okay?" she asked after she got dressed.Sansa only nodded.She won't be okay.He will just hurt her again,she will cry again and feel like a shit next morning.But when he leaves next morning Y/N will come back.She will.She would never leave.And Sansa was now sure that she won't leave.

_______________________________________________________________________

This book was on hold for so long 

be ready for new parts that will be coming this week.(i know you can't wait.)

Hope you like it!

If you have any requests send them to me! :)