Secret Affairs (5 Seconds Of Summer fan fiction)

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

Calum's POV

Today was the day of Ashton's party. Our band had just been told that we were gonna be on tour with one direction and we wanted to celebrate. The name of our band is 5 Seconds of Summer, we originally started as a small YouTube band and now this!
The only problem comes in with Ashton's little sister Danna (pronounced like Donna) she's our photographer/editor/camera girl I've had a crush on her since grade school. Now we're 18 and she looks so beautiful she's so short which is weird because Ashton is so tall but whatever I like short girls. Her hair is a beautiful light brown color and it goes all the way down to her lower back. Her eyes are a beautiful brown color...i could stare into them all day.

"Aye Cal are you ready?" I hear Luke call me from downstairs

"Yes Lukey" I say as we both walk out the door into the dark blue Lexus that Michael is currently driving.

As we pull Infront of Ashton's house my hands become more sweaty so I wipe them on my jeans luckily this is like regular teenager party so I didn't have to put in any effort to dress up at all. I didn't notice Luke come out of the car but I did notice him banging on my window for me to come out. To be honest I hadn't even realized we'd parked.
We walk up and knock on the door only to have it be answered by Danna she looked beautiful in her Pierce The Veil tank and dark jean shorts her white high top chuck Taylor's made her legs look devastatingly beautiful.

"Hiya guys Ashton is in the kitchen" she said as she stepped aside to let us in. As we were walking past Luke grabs my shoulders and pulls me back. He whispered for me to make my move on her tonight. Basically everyone in the band knows I like Ashton's sister...except well Ashton I guess.

2 HOURS LATER

I decided I was gonna talk to Danna now she was all alone in the corner of the room, to be honest she was never that popular. I sat on the chair next to hers.
"Hi Cal" she says while giggling great she's drunk.
"Hi Danna"
" Why aren't you with Ash"
" Because he's off making out with his girlfriend somewhere"
"Oh" she says while giggling. She was laughing so hard she almost fell off the chair
"How much did you have to drink tonight I asked her. She just looked up at me and giggled.
"I only had like 3 drinks" she says while standing up only to fall on the wooden floor "ouchy" she said while rubbing her bum.
"Let's get you to bed ok?" I said while leading her upstairs
"Calum Thomas Hood are you trying o take advantage of me?!?!? I mean you're pretty hot so I don't mind"
"What?" I turned around and looked at her."what did you just say?"
"I said your pretty hot so I wouldn't mind you fucking me" she said said while giggling. Suddenly she got this really serious look in her, she walked over and stood on her toes then she leaned in and kissed me. I wanted her to stop believe me I did, I didn't want it to happen like this but I just couldn't help it.
We got her room and she shoved me on the bed. Then starts kissing down my neck
"Mmm Cal" she whined "you're wearing too much clothes for me"
She pulled away from my neck and peeled my nasa shirt off of my body. While she ran her hand up and down my body I flipped us over and started kissing until I got to her collar bone. I sucked and nibbled on her collar bone sure to leave a mark the next morning. I stripped her of her tank top and stared at her black push up bra.
"Like what you see?" she said while wiggling under me.
"Shut up" I mumbled and attached my lips back onto hers. She moaned into the kiss as I reached my hand behind her and undid her bra. She looked at me in shock.
"What" I asked
"I've been wearing a bra for 8 years and I still can't even do that"
"What can I say I've got skills" I said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes and I chuckled. I reached down and undid her jeans shorts then slid them down her legs. I looked at her black thong and chuckled. She pulled me back down and flipped us over so she was on top. Danna undid my belt and pulled my jeans down along with my boxers.
"No foreplay she said before she attached her lips to mine again
"Fine" I said while flipping us over "but I'm on top. I'm always on top babe."
I pulled her underwear and reached on her nightstand and rolled the condom onto my member.
I looked at her for approval before I slid into her she gave a slight nod and I slid all the way in. She moaned and gripped my shoulder.
"Faster Calum" she whimpered. My pace quickened and she screeches.
I burry my head into the crook of her neck "shhhhh baby we don't want them to hear". Her moans quieted As I thrusted deeper and faster "I'm close cal" she whimpered
"Cum for me baby". She releases all over me and release into the condom.
I pull out and flop back onto the bed I threw the condom across the room into the bin. I pulled her into my chest and kissed the top of her head.
"Go to sleep princess" I said while drifting off into slumber.

THE NEXT MORNING

I roll over and look at who's next to me it's Danna. I look around and see our clothes scattered.

"Woah" is all I could say as the events from last night flood my memory.

Hiya guys it's Meekachu I really hope you like it chapter 2 coming soon c:

Twitter: @MeekaFizzy