Chapter 9: I Hate Blushing! *Edited*

I know this chapter really soon for a next chapter, but I was bored. OH, and I won't be on till this Friday, so I will have a lot of time to write. So get excited for a lot of chapters, back to back. I'm not promising anything though. That's just the plan. Hope you enjoy.

I do not own Doctor Who

Chapter 9: I Hate Blushing!

As I walked back to his car I realized that I wasn't as nervous. It really didn't matter anymore. I still had a crush on him, and I was a total klutz around him, but it wasn't like before. I went to get into the car when I realized it was the wrong side again. I did that before too. He just stood there and watched me be a total idiot. I laughed slightly and walked around to the other side of the car and got in. It was weird being on the other side. I felt like I was driving.

We sat there in silence till Matt turned  the radio back on. This time it wasn't very loud at all, and it was people talking. I started thinking again. About random stuff really nothing important, until something popped into my head. Matt was an actor didn't he have to go back to set today? Don't I have to go back to set today? I hadn't  really told anyone about what happened last night. When a commercial came on I started to talk.

"Do you think I should tell someone about what happened? Aren't they going to be excepting me on set today? I said.

"No, your parents said that they took care of that. I think they said if you were up to it later on that you could go." he said smiling.

"Oh, are you going today?"

"They don't need me till around 9, but yes I am going........is that okay?"

"Yeah! I don't care." I lied I did care. I wanted him around, but I couldn't do anything about it, and I didn't want him to know that.

"Oh, okay" he turned and smiled. I blushed slightly, I don't know why. I did though and I quickly turned my head away.

The rest of the ride there was in silence and I kept looking down or out the window. Away from his view of my face. I didn't know why I blushed, but I was afraid that if I looked at him it would happen again. The slow ride to the hospital seemed to take forever, but we finally arrived around 7. I had two hopefully spend a little time with Matt.

I walked in and went to find my parents with Matt behind me. I walked into the room they were in and sat down next to my mom. It was silent for a while till she finally said good morning. I smiled and told them that I was going to see Raina. I got up and looked at Matt.

"Do you want to come?" I said. I didn't want to leave him there again. It must have been awkward to be there.

 He just stood there for a few seconds. He looked like he was arguing with himself. I stood there staring at him thinking he was slightly nuts. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out, and then shut it again. He looked like he was arguing with himself again. He finally he just nodded, and I smiled and walked to Raina's room, room 208.  We walked to the door, but stopped before going in. I turned to Matt.

"I'm going to go in first, can you wait here? I want to make sure that shes awake before we go in." I said. He nodded and I walked in slowly.

To my surprise Raina was sitting up and reading off her Ipod. I walked in father clearly my throat  so I didn't scare her, but it didn't work because she jumped about a mile. I laughed lightly, and smiled.

"Shouldn't you be laying down?" I asked.

"Would you?" she returned. She had a point because I would be doing the same thing as her.

"Matt is outside can he come in?"

"OH MY GOSH he's here? How do I look? What is he doing here? And yes he can come in." she ranted off. Very quickly if I might add. She was saying what she was thinking.

"Well, actually he stayed the night with me...........in the same room.............at the hotel.........it was very awkward......"

She gave me a surprised look. I ignored her and went to the door and motioned for him to come in. He  walked in, and smiled. I walked over to the couch sitting on the other side of her bed and sat down. Matt following my actions.

"So how are you feeling Raina?" Matt said smiling.

"Better, thanks for asking." she said returning the smile.

Silence feel over the room, and we all just sat there staring off into space. I glanced over to Matt who looked like he was in deep thought. I looked back to where I was looking before and started thinking as well. I thought about the last couple of days.

When I first met Matt he was what I imaged him. He was goofy, friendly, and kind. A real gentlemen, that's what made my crush get bigger. Now he seemed different. I didn't know what, but he wastn't talking, or being himself. Now that I think of it he started acting weird when we got to the hospital. Right after we got in the crash. He seemed just almost to friendly. He didn't know me at all, and he stayed at the hospital and the night with me. I only met him a day before. I started to think that maybe he was...............

Pleassssse vote and comment! I hope you like it and see you all on Friday! Doctorwhokitten14