Chapter 18: Snap *Edited*

I do not own Doctor Who

Chapter: 18: Snap.

I had tried everything, nothing was working. I backed away from the blue box, so that I could see it full view, and closed my eyes. I took a deep breathe, if this wasn't going to work then nothing would. The man would get me,and do who knows what. I would fail, and The Doctor and Raina were counting on me. This had to work.

I held my breathe, and lifted my hand up to the box. I snapped my fingers, praying that when I open my eyes that the box would be open and I would be saved. I hesitated to open my eyes, but after a few seconds after I snapped, I opened on eyes slowly. When I say that the doors were wide open I screamed and ran inside, and closed the doors behind me.

I closed my eyes again and slide down the doors so thankful that I was okay, and that it worked. I smiled to myself, and kinda just sat there for a few minutes. I snapped back to reality, and jumped, and stood up. I opened my eyes, and screamed again. I was actually in the real TARDIS, and you wouldn't believe how overwhelming, and awesome and just...amazing it was.

I slowly walked up the stairs and made my way around the console. It felt strange being in here, like it knew it. I dismissed it thinking it was just because I was obsessed. I looked at all the buttons and leavers and switches. All sorts of different colors. I smiled seeing the blue boringins , wow I was really obsessed.

I walked around more, thinking how on Earth was I suppose to fly this thing. I mean I felt like I knew it, but it didn't tell me how to fly it. I just kinda just walked around lightly touching the buttons. Not pressing just touching. Thinking hard, how to get this thing back to The Doctor and Raina. I was stumped, really stumped. I then heard my name and thought I was nuts.

The head phones. I head my name, from the head phones. I sat down on the chair on the stairs. I smiled and focused on their conversation.

"How is Claire going to bring the TARDIS back? I mean you said to just trust you, and I know both of us do completely, but how can she fly the TARDIS?" Raina asked The Doctor.

"The TARDIS is living, it's telepathic, but it can't fly by it's self. Their has to be coordinates, and it has to be flown. Claire, let yourself lead you. Give in to the pull, let yourself go. You can do it." The Doctor said, more or less to me then to Raina. How he knew I was listening and trying to focus on them at that moment. I will never know.

I smiled again, and stood up. I took out the head phones, if this was going to work I needed to be completely focused. I put them in my pocket, and inhaled and closed my eyes once again. As everything went completely silent I focused on that weird feeling a got, but this time I didn't ignore it. I encouraged it, and tried to make it stronger.

I didn't know what I was doing to be honest, it just kinda happened. I felt like I was flying, being pushed by the wind in the directions I was meant to go. I could feel myself pushing things, but had no idea what I was pushing. I didn't dare open my eyes, as I felt it would stop and I wouldn't be able to get it back.

As soon as it started to move around and shake, I opened my eyes. To see I was in a totally different spot  then when I started. I smiled to myself, and griped the console with everything I had, and to tell you it is a lot worst then on the show. In the show, it seems bumpy yeah, but being in there as a lot worst. As I assumed it landed with a big thud, I fell to the floor.

I laughed at myself for a few seconds before scrabbling to my feet, and running toward the doors. I stopped right in front of them, slightly terrified to open them. What if I did it wrong, I wouldn't know how to get it where I needed it. Plus The Doctor, and Raina need me to get it there. I put my hand on the handle, and closed my eyes once more. I opened the door.

I know cliff hanger, but I can't help myself. I love seeing peoples reaction to them. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please comment and vote. :) Doctorwhokitten14