Chapter 17: Slap *Edited*

Right, next chapter 17, OH MY GOSH! really can't believe that this got this far. Thank you guys do much. I can't tell you how grateful, and how much confidence you guys have given me. Thank You so much! Right, I'm going to shut up now you can read. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

I do not own Doctor Who

Chapter 17: Slap

I was lost in a different country. Oh this could get extremely bad. I mean really bad. I needed to get the TARDIS back to The Doctor and Raina. Which I still didn't know how that could happen either, but I trust him so that's enough for me. I still had the head phones in, but I couldn't talk to him, I could just hear him.I think he did that so I wouldn't feel all alone. To be honest it was nice listening to him and Raina talk.

I remember The Doctor saying the directions to the TARDIS, but I couldn't use those right now, so I stood there looking around trying to think of what I was going to do next. I finally calmed down a bit turned around on the spot, if I could remember the way I came I could get back to the hospital and then use the directions The Doctor gave me.

 I went around the corner walk some more till I saw the next corner, then turned the opposite corner, which is what I thought I did, but I was running and wasn't really paying attention. I kept walking to finally see that hospital, I was so relieved. That soon faded when I saw that stupid man that had chased me before. I sighed and ran to the doors of the hospital, so I could think of the directions The Doctor had given me and that they were correct I didn't need to get lost like I was.

 A block down, around the corner to your left. That's what he said, but then it hit me what he actually said, and how he said it. He was all hesitant and seemed not sure of himself, and I just realized how was I suppose to get into the TARDIS without a key? All these things were running through my head all at the same time, it was overwhelming. I quickly darted forward.

I went speeding down the sidewalk, as that guy came running after me. The more and more I thought about it the more and more I didn't think that Matt, or The Doctor's or whoever agent was not from around here, and wasn't friendly. I reached the end of the block and went around the corner. He said it would be on my left.

The man was still following me, and was making me mad. I was already all alone, my dreams coming true was to fast. Stuff I thought weren't real are real,and right now I was trying to find the TARDIS, and bring it back to The Doctor. No key, no idea how to get it back there, and once back there was the thing I feared most waiting. This guy was chasing me for no reason, and I didn't need it right now.

I wanted to just turn around and yell at him, and possible slap him. I have always wanted to do that, just slap someone across the face really hard, and see if it hurts as much as it did to be slapped. I argued with myself for quite some time, running around. I finally decided to go and just slap him and run off.

I stopped dead in my tracks and then ran to him. I slapped him hard across the face. It was so much fun!

"OUCH!" I yelled and held my hand. It hurt like crazy but it was so worth it.

I looked at the man who was holding his cheek and smiled then ran away, like I had planned. I started laughing really hard, that must of looked hilarious. It was super fun, but it HURT! It was so worth it though. I know it sounds kinda mean and all, but just one of those things I wanted to do and it was so fun. I can't help that.

I turned around slightly to see him still chasing me, I mean come on. I slapped him and he still chases me? I went running to my left and THANK GOSH! the TARDIS was there. The beautiful blue police telephone box. That things was the thing I wanted to see my entire life. I ran up to and just for the fun of it, I ran around the whole thing. Like all the companions do, and it was so much fun! I would probably actually want to do that again after I see the inside but now wasn't the time.

I took a deep breathe and put my hand on the handle and closed my eyes. I pushed on the door, and.......................it didn't open. I started to pull back and fourth on the door using both hands, as I heard that man come closer. I started to panic, I didn't know why he wanted me, or what he would do to me. Especially after the slap I gave him. I tried everything, and nothing was working. I finally backed up from the beautiful box, and did the last thing I could think of. Last thing you would except

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it was a bit boring, at least that's what I thought it was, but any who. Please comment and vote. :) Doctorwhokitten14