Chapter 12: That's a Brilliant Idea! *Edited*

sorry that it was kinda late. Chapter 12 hope you enjoy!

I do not own Doctor Who

Chapter 12: That's a brilliant idea!

I smiled and stood in front of her. She turned around as well, and got dressed. It was very quiet it seemed like forever while Raina changed. Finally The Doctor spoke up, not turning around though.

"Why were you running Claire?"

"I head a noise, and freaked out so I started to run." I said shrugging.

"What kind of noise?"

"I don't really know, it was like a bang or something."

"A WHAT?!" he turned around. "OH MY GOSH I am so sorry!" he said and turned back around.

Raina poked her head around me, and glared at him for a few seconds before she said something.

"You are so lucky I was done, and that Claire was standing in front of me." she said  continuing on glaring at him. I smiled.

"You can turn around now, Doctor." I said.

He turned around, and Raina sat down on the bed. I grabbed her converse and handed them to her. She put them on and we both looked at The Doctor. He was staring at something, deep in thought. He finally looked at us, and smiled.

"So, we need to get out of here and to the TARDIS." he said.

"Well, how do we do that?" I asked

"I don't know that's why I was seeing if you had any ideas."

"Me?" I said pointing to myself.

 I didn't know how to get out, and why did he think I would know? I was in a whole different country, I didn't know my way around a single block. How should I know of a way to get out of a hospital without being noticed?

"Yes, you. You just out there."

 I still didn't know why he thought I would know. I did have really good memory, but how should he know that? There was a way that could possibly work, but I highly doubted it.

"There is a way that maybe we could, but............I don't know if it will work. We could sneak out, and go left to the elevator. Then walk across the hospital to the other side and take the stairs down, and out the door. That way no body that Raina, and I know will notice. I think anyway." 

"That is a brilliant idea!" he exclaimed. "I'll go first and then you girls follow okay?"

Raina and I both nodded. I was getting really excited. Adrenaline started to raise, and it was awesome. The Doctor held out his hand, and I grabbed his sonic and handed it to him. He unlocked the door,, and looked back at us and smiled. We smiled back and he stepped out.

I know this is a short chapter I just thought that it was a perfect place to stop.  :D Oh and tell me what you guys what you guys would think of a new Doctor Who fanfiction? A tenth Doctor, Doctor Who, Fanfiction? What do you think? Please comment and vote. Doctorwhokitten14