Twins

Your a twin. No one knows but your family. And neither does the person who says he knows you, Winn, know that you have a twin. He only knows that you have a sister that lives in central city.

Your POV

I  was walking into the DEO on the phone with my sister when i saw Winn. "Yeah..okay. Love you. Bye." I hung up the phone. "Who was that?" He asked over his shoulder. "My sister. She's coming over for Christmas." (Yeah I know it's nowhere near December but just go with it.) i said. "Oh cool. Can I come meet the mystery sister?" He joked. "Uhhhh...yeah. Yeah, yeah. She'll...uhhh...come tomorrow morning." I stuttered. "But don't flirt with her." I joked. "Why would I? I already have my eyes on someone. But she doesn't know yet." He said turning towards his computer.

"Ookkaay." I said and walked to my computer right next to his. "Y/L/N! We need you in the medical room ASAP!" J'ohn said. I nodded and ran to the med-room. As I came to the door I saw my dad on the med-bed. "Dad? What is my dad doing at the DEO?!!" I practically screamed making Winn rush over to the medical room. "It's not what you think Y/N." Alex said. "Oh really? Because it looks like my dad got in another fight and lost. Badly!" I screamed. "Honey..don't worry. I'm fine. And I've known about the DEO ever since you were a baby." My dad said.

"So you knew..and never told me? Wow! You know what...never mind. I'm just going home." I said and walked to my desk to get my wallet and leave. As I was at the door, I felt someone look at me as if I disappointed them. Or hurt them. I looked back to see my dad and Winn standing next to each other looking at me. "Don't waist your time." I said and walked out the door.

Winn's POV

I saw Y/N walk out the door and looked at her dad. "Don't worry. I'll talk to her." I said. "No, son. I should. You may love her with all her heart...but" "Wait...How did you know?" I cut him off. He just chuckled. "You've guys known each other ever since you two were in diapers. I saw the way you looked at her when you were in 3rd grade. It's pretty obvious. But she doesn't see. But don't worry..I'm pretty sure she feels the same way." He said. "Wow. Okay.." I said turning around and rubbing my hands through my head.

"Go." He said. I looked back at him with a confused face. "Huh?" I asked. "Go to her. And make sure she knows how you feel." He said and walked away. I stood there smiling at myself before going after my love. (I don't know. But if your wondering(I hope) you don't have to imagine what you look like. If you want to look like someone else, here is what YOU look like and what your twin looks like:

 If you want to look like someone else, here is what YOU look like and what your twin looks like:

You