Part 34

~~~ Jane-Hamilton House ~~~

Grace sat on Rosie's lap with her arm wrapped around her shoulder while she had her arms wrapped around Grace's waist.

"Sooo...will you go out on a date with me?" Grace nervously asked.

"Hmm...Well I don't know...I'm gonna have to think about it." Rosie replied with a wicked glint in her eye.

Grace blushed and playfully nudged the Tongan. Rosie just giggled.

"Of course I will go on a date with you." Rosie smiled brightly.

Grace matched that smile tenfold before she leaned in and kissed Rosie. It felt so good to be able to do that now.

"Good because our date will be awesome." Grace replied.

"I don't doubt that but...do we really need to go on a date? I mean we already know everything about each other...can't we just jump straight to the sex?" Rosie asked as she let her eyes travel down to Grace's chest.

"Rosie!" Grace screamed as she slapped her on the arm.

"What? I'm kidding!" Rosie laughed.

She wasn't kidding.

"You're terrible." Grace pouted.

"You love it." Rosie replied as she held onto Grace a little tighter.

"I love you...you're not going to turn into a horny teenage boy are you?" Grace asked while Rosie continued to look at her boobs.

Rosie was starting to think her mom was right...boobs really are awesome.

"I'm not a horny teenage boy...I'm a horny teenage girl. With an incredibly hot girlfriend so I can't be blamed." Rosie replied.

Grace just smiled.

"You called me your girlfriend." She said in wonderment.

"Well yeah...because you are." Rosie bashfully replied.

Grace just smiled. It still felt like some kind of dream that here she was finally Rosie's girlfriend. She could not be happier.

"Wait." Rosie stated.

"What?" Grace looked worried.

"What are we going to tell our moms?"

"Oh…um…the truth? I mean I think they all pretty much know what's been going on." Grace replied.

"Well yeah but…I was kinda hoping you'd say we could totally mess with them and pretend like were not dating so then they can't have that stupid 'open door policy' that they insist on having." Rosie replied with a smirk.

Grace just laughed.

"Actually that is a good idea." Grace replied suddenly thinking of the possibilities.

"I know right? So are we going to tell them?" She asked again.

Biting her bottom lip and looking totally adorable Grace shook her head; Rosie couldn't help the grin that appeared.

~~~ The Next Day at School ~~~

Rosie and Grace walked down the hallway towards their lockers hand in hand this wasn't exactly new for the two girls, before the whole drama began they would hold hands all the time or were always touching each other and Rosie wonders how frigging obvious it all was now that she thinks about it. They passed Becky who just raised her eyebrow at their linked hands then gave the two girls a shit-eating grin as she walked by.

"Ugh Becky is such a bitch." Rosie huffed.

"She's ok…you know when she's not talking and is at a safe distance." Grace replied.