Guilty

Skylar's POV:
I was just sitting there talking to Michael when he kissed me. I felt awful as I ran away from him and straight out of the house. I was fumbling to put the keys in the ignition when Luke got into the passenger seat. We locked eyes and I quickly went back to fumbling with the keys as I get them in the ignition.

"Are you okay? You ran out and you're crying" he says calmly.

I pull the mirror open and look at myself and sigh starting the car and driving away from the house. I didn't say a word, I just drove and we sat in silence. I stopped outside of a park and got out quickly walking towards a park bench by a pond. Luke quickly followed after me and sat beside me, not saying a word.

"Michael kissed me. And I feel horrible." I choke out

"Why?" Luke asks remaining calm

"He has that girlfriend, he cheated on her with me" I say, my eyes welling with tears as he pulled me in closer to him hugging me.

"Don't feel bad, they weren't dating for real and actually aren't dating now. He broke it off with management and said he was interested in someone for real and they liked that person so they told him to go for it." He says as I quickly pull away to look at him but before I can say anything I see michael running up to us out of the corner of my eye. Luke looks over at him as he stops near the bench.

"I'll go, don't be out too late!" Luke announces and takes the keys out of my hand and winks at Michael. Michael sits down next to me and scratches the back of his head awkwardly.

"Hey" he says simply as I chuckle

"Hi" I say back smiling

"Why are you smiling?" He asks

"Because you drove to come find me after I ran away from you after you kissed me and all you said was hey." I say laughing

"Why is that funny?" He pouts and I smile even bigger.

"Because you're cute," I say as michael leans into kiss me and I push him away "hey no more kissing! I'm playing hard to get" I say and he groans but nods and takes my hand pulling me up and walking towards the other car parked behind where I had parked previously in the car that was now gone. He opens the door for me and turns me to face him before I get in the car.

"The good news is I don't give up easily" he smirks and kisses my forehead softly engulfing me in his embrace. I smile wrapping my arms around him so entranced in Michael that I didn't notice the sound of a camera going off until I opened my eyes when he pulled away and helped me into the car and closed the door as I heard the guy

"Is that Skylar Avery? Are you guys dating? What happened to Alyssa?" Michael doesn't answer a single question and gets into the car

"Sorry about that" he mumbles starting the car and driving towards the house and I shake my head.

"It's fine, thank you for protecting me" he says placing his hand on mine. They were cold compared to my warm hands. He smiled intertwining his hand in mine

"Your hands are warm. And soft. I like holding your hand" he says focusing on the road as I saw him blush.

"You're so fucking cute!" I say smiling watching him as we pull into the driveway and he opens the door for me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. It was about 2pm when we got home and we had a show at 6pm. We walked inside laughing and everyone was off in their rooms getting ready. We parted ways after michael softly kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you in a few beautiful" he says as I swoon walking into the bedroom closing the door and leaning my back against it.

"Well well, look at miss 'dating is stupid I'm not gonna be a lame couple' smitten with Michael Clifford" I hear Max say and I open my eyes to see him sitting on my bed.

"Oh hey there, did you se that?" I asked laughing knowing he did. He got up and hugged me as I groaned.

"I'm not shocked you went after the one with dyed hair, but I'm happy for you!"

"Yup the awkward, ugly duckling has found someone with bright red hair" I laugh and he chuckles and stands up.

"Get ready, we're leaving for soundcheck in 30 minutes!" Max said before he left.

I quickly got dressed (outfit pictures above) and put on light makeup which included foundation, mascara, and blush. I walked out and groaned because there was no where to sit.

"We need more places to sit in this house if we're going to live here for a while!" I spoke and Michael made a come here motion and I walked over to him and he pulled me onto his lap as I shriek and everyone makes faces at me as I roll my eyes and wrap an arm around Michael to make it more comfy and Max and Dylan make kissy faces at us. A couple minutes later we all get in the cars to go to the arena for the forum show. I was in the car with 5Sos in the back between Luke and Michael. I was spacing out until I felt michael place a hand on my thigh.

"Are you okay?" I smile at his touch.

"Yeah, just nervous" I say leaning into him as he wraps his arm around me.

"You're warm" I mumble into his chest

"You're cute" he says running his fingers through my hair

"You're both disgusting" I hear Luke say while all 3 of them make gagging noises and I laugh

"Luke, You're just jealous that Michael cuddles me now and not you" I say as they all laugh. We got to the arena and Michael helped me out and intertwined his fingers in mine as we walked into the venue, him swaying our arms

"Were not even a couple yet and we're already a clingy couple" I laugh

"Well then be my girlfriend?" He asks and I stop looking at him

"It's not that easy! We barley now each other. We have to get to now each other first or at least have known each other for more then 2 weeks!" I say and he pouts

"So no kissing?" He asks

"I can kiss a boy if I'm not properly dating him" I smirk and pull him close to me connecting our lips.

We walk into the green room we all share and I sit on the couch as michael pulls me into his lap as he plays with my hair.