After the Show

Skylar's POV:
After we finished the show, we all decided to go out and get food. Of course half of us wanted 2 different things so we stopped at 2 places on the way home. One being in & Out at my suggestion and the other being Panda Express at Michael's. Once we got home and ate, everyone decided to go to bed. I walked with Jessica to our room when someone stopped me. I turned around to see Michael.

"Wanna stay up a little later and talk?" He asked as I nodded and said goodnight to Jessica as she went into our room. I walked with Michael to the living room and sat down on the couch with him cuddling into his side.

"How was the show tonight?" He asked, moving some hair out of my face.

"You guys did great as always. You look so happy on stage, it's cute." I say as he pouts

"Not hot? Just cute?" He asks as I chuckle

"Mmm, it depends on what song you're playing" I say leaning in closer to his lips as I see him close his eyes, I quickly peck his cheek, pulling back smirking as he pouts again opening his eyes

"Well that wasn't nice!" He says as I shrug

"Maybe I'm not as nice as you thought i was" I say smirking, getting up and going into the kitchen with him following me closely behind. I sit up on the counter and he walks over to me, placing himself between my legs and places his hands on my waist

"Now you have nowhere to go" Michael says slowly moving his face closer to mine. Just as he's about to kiss me, I close my eyes as he does the same the we hear a loud yell and open our eyes looking back at who yelled. It was Calum and Luke.

"Up for some late night cake?" I say smirking as they look confused and then they understood or at least I could tell by them rolling their eyes.

"No, we heard you guys and you were loud so-" Calum starts when he gets cut off by everyone coming out of their rooms

"Did someone yell? Or am I crazy?" I hear Ashton say and we see everyone is up now. I quickly push Michael away from me and get down off the counter walking to the freezer. I open it pulling out a few bottles of tequila

"Anyone up for some late night drinking?" I ask smirking as they all agree. Michael and I grab shot glasses for everyone and place them on the table where everyone's sitting. I sit down in between Michael and Max. We decide to play never have I ever as the drinking game. We all took turns

Jessica : "never have I ever headlined a tour" 5sos drank

Calum: "oh we're singling each other out, I get this game now. Never have I ever opened up for 5SOS" our band drank.

Me: "never have I ever been to Australia" 5SOS drinks.

Michael: "never have I ever owned a cat" Michael says as I roll my eyes taking another shot. "Are you trying to get me drunk Clifford?" I ask already starting to feel a buzz as he shrugged and laughed.

Dylan: "never have I ever kissed a member of my own band" he said looking straight me and Max as we clink glasses and take the shot.

"wait, you guys?" Michael asks and we both shrug

"Yeah we were in a show together where we had to kiss on stage." I say as I put an arm around Max, ruffling his hair.

"We're hecka platonic but we're also actors so we can kiss anyone and look like we meant it" Max says.

"Wait you guys act?" Luke asks

"Yeah, we were all in high school theatre together! It's where we met!" Jessica says.

We continue the game and eventually everyone is drunk. We're all spread around the house talking as I pull Michael into his room to avoid the loud music that Dylan and Ashton are playing through the house. I lay down with him in his bed and I quickly cuddle into him.

"I really like yooouu" I slur into his ear

"You're a bit of a light weight aren't you?" Michael asks clearly not as drunk as I am and I nod as Michael chuckles. "You're cute when you're drunk. Well you're cute all of the time actually!" He says as I giggle.

"I like when you call me cute! It makes me happy!" I chirp.

"well good, because I just want to make you happy." He says and kisses my forehead before we both drift to sleep.