Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Dawn POV

After Komui explained everything, and had answered my questions, they took me down to see Hevlaska. I sat on the edge of the elevator, watching our descent, while answering questions of Komui's.

"Do you heal?"

"At the rate of any normal human."

"Do you need to breathe?"

"Only to talk."

"Do your hair and nails grow?"

"At the rate of any normal human."

It went on like this all the way down, I didn't mind. When we reached the bottom, I was faced with a huge ghost-like figure.

"A new exorcist? This one is most peculiar."

Allen POV

"A new exorcist? This one is most peculiar." I turn to look at Hevlaska, and am surprised to see Dawn has not flinched, and the two are looking at each other so deeply, it seemed they were looking into the other's soul.

Dawn's eyes glowed an innocence green in the darkness, and she parted her lips, took a dramatic breath, and spoke, in a voice unlike her own,

"The fallen angel with the innocence dress,

Shall help the heroes on their quest,

If you want to win, destroyer of time,

Listen closely to every line,

One shall fall,

One shall fly,

One shall fail,

And one shall die." Mist surrounded her, pouring from her mouth, it was an innocence colour.

After she finished talking, she took a sharp intake of breath, sucking in all of the strange mist, and collapsed.

"She speaks a prophecy, much like my own, except this one is especially powerful."Hevlaska explained.

"But is it true?" Asked a very serious Komui.

"Yes." Answered Hevlaska simply.

A/N: Yay! Updates! Sorry this took so long, I've been dealing with final stuff at school. But you know what that means! Summer break! Yay!

Sorry it's so short too... But plot development! So, who thinks who's gonna do what in the prophecy? Especially the DIE part!

You know what to do! Comments are appreciated!