Chapter 7

We get to my house and i pull in the garage. "SELENA YOU FUCKING BITCH" Grant yells, "the fuck i do?" i ask. "You stole Mikey from me" he frowns "aww poor little Granty. Fuck off bitch" i say pushing him then going to my room. "Ok you can get dressed in my bathroom" i tell Mikey "Thanks" he says then goes in.

I change into my bathing suit.

I walk out and see Mikey is already in the pool

I walk out and see Mikey is already in the pool. "Ooo Mami" he says looking me up and down. "Shut up its the only one i have right now" i say splashing him. I sit at the edge with my feet in and he does flips into the water asking me to film it for him.
"Come one you gotta get in at some point" he says "its cold" i say "It was your idea" he says. I stick my tongue out and he grabs my hand pulling me in. "MIKEY YOU GOT ME ALL WET!" i yell "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" he yells "Mikey shut the fuck up" i say. "Oh come on baby girl don't be sad" he pouts, "stop it i hate it when you make that face" i say turning away just to have Mikey grab my hips and face me towards him. He leans in me not knowing whats going on then realizing i lean in too. I feel our lips touch and immediately get the butterflies. "NOT IN THE DAMN POOL!" Grant yells, "every fucking time!" Mikey shouts.
We play in the pool longer then get dressed. "Your hair is cute curly" i say running my hand through his hair while hw lays on my stomach, "i look fucking stupid" he says. "No its hot" i say "ya think so?" he asks looking up. I nod then lean down and kiss him. I guess we are kinda dating but at the same time not. "Mikey what are we" i say "umm i dont k ow i haven't thought about it" he says. "What do you think we are?" he asks "i dont know" i say "well what do you want to be?" he asks making me blush and look down cause i know the answer and he knows. "Selena?" he asks lifting my chin. I look up at him "You know i have a close relationship with my brother so ill know if your lying" he says smirking. I slap the bed and say "TYLER that little shit. I even gave him 10 bucks not to tell you anything" i say "you gave my brother money to keep a secret?" he asks. I nod slightly embarassed, "Selena will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. I look at him with a huge smile "yes" i sat, he kisses me before laying back down.

Mikey ended up staying the night last night and forcing me to make a Youtube channel. I have plans to make a video with him today. "What are we doing?" he asks sitting up, "im gonna do your make up...blindfolded" i says. He looks at me with wide eyes "haha your funny but seriously what are we filming?" he asks "im being serious" i say. "Oh god" he says, "oh shut up, i have had to do my make up in a car i know what im doing. And if you want we dont have to film till later just so you dont have lipstick everywhere or something like that" i say. "Ok fine" he says.
"Jake and Ademir wanna hang out" he says looking at his phone, "ok" i say going to my closet to get dressed.

"Oo my baby looking fine" he says biting his lip "dont do that" i say pulling his lip from his mouth "ow" he says rubbing it

"Oo my baby looking fine" he says biting his lip "dont do that" i say pulling his lip from his mouth "ow" he says rubbing it. "Opps" i say walking down the stairs, we get my car and go to his house so he can get dressed.
We get to his house and he gets dressed in his basic everyday clothes.
We meet Jake and Ademir at the mall and knowing them we are probably gonna get kicked out. Jake brought his girl friend so we go shopping while the boys mess around.
"Are you and Mikey a thing?" she asks "yeah he asked me out last night. He's so adorable" i say smiling "i can tell you love him. He better treat you right or i swear to god i will fucking kill him no lie" she says making me laugh. Before we even get to our first store i get a text from Mikey
Mikey
Selena

We got kicked out already

Of course you did

Are you coming or am i gonna have to ride with the boys

Ashley isnt gonna wanna ride with me so im coming

Love you baby

Im sure you do

"They already got fucking kicked out" i say laughing.
We see the boys and smack them on the back of the head. "Dumbasses" we say, Mikey and I go to his house and watch Netflix. "I wanna move to Colorado" i say "why?" he asks "its pretty" i say. "Your weird" he says kissing my forehead, "you love me though" i say "i do?" he asks i smack his chest then say "OH SHIT we gotta film" i say. "Ugh" he groans, he grabs his camera since i dont have one right now.
"Hi guys its Selena Furgeson. Umm im kinda new to this so i dont really know what im doing but today im gonna be doing my boyfriends make up blindfolded" i say. Mikey walks into the frame and says hi. I do most of his make up and am now adding his lipstick and he moves his head. "MICHAEL!" i scream, i take off my blindfold and throw it. "Hey hey hey were gonna need that later tonight" he says winking. I push him then say "i think i did pretty good till you fucking moved" i say "im fixing it" i add grabbing the lipstick. I fix it and he looks like a rip off Miranda Sings "Miranda Sings is quaking right now" i say laughing really hard.
I do my outro then he cleans it off.
He edits for me while i lay down and watch him.
He starts playing with my hair which is my fucking weakness. I feel myself drift to sleep and him kiss my forehead. "Night princess" he says then lays down with me.

Ok so im just now realizing like oh shit they haven't gone to school in like 5 days sooo next chapter expect some drama byyeee