Chapter 8

I wake up to Mikey's alarm on his phone. I shut it off and then realize we have school. "BABE WE HAVE SCHOOL!" i yell, he jumps out of bed and outs clothes on. I throw on some clothes.

We get in my car then leave

We get in my car then leave. We pull up to Starbucks get coffee then go to school.
As we pull into the parking lot at school everyone stares at me. "Why is everyone staring at me?" i ask annoyed, "maybe its because you we coming to school in a shitty Tahoe and now you have a V10. And your with the biggest loser ever" he says. I turn around to look in the back seat "Tyler's here?" i ask making him chuckle. "Your not a loser baby" i say kissing him.
We get out and walk in, hand in hand. I roll my eyes at the girls who call me names and laugh at the comments from boys.
We get to our locker and Jake, Ademir and Grant are there. "Hey" i wave, "someones happy" Grant says with his arms crossed. "Yeah cause i actually got coffee today" i say, Grant eyes widen then i feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see the one and only Tayler Wolfe "Thought you could get rid of me huh?" she asks. I roll my eyes "Tayler I beat your ass once i can do it again" i say, everyone left except Mikey. "Try me bitch" she says sticking her face out, "GIRLS get to class" a teacher yells "this isn't over bitch" she says. I laugh then walk to class with Mikey. "She fucking stupid" i say, we sit in the back of class and talk. "Ms.Furgeson seeing how you have already learned this why dont you solve this" he points at the equation. "Well you see 5 goes into 30, 6 times so its obviously gonna be 6" i say in a duh tone. (I actually suck at math so it took me forever to find something easy for me). "Ok umm.." he says trailing off

Fast forward

We finally get out of school and walk to my car. I see a bunch of people around and cough obnoxiously. They turn their heads and i wave my hand around telling them to leave. I roll my eyes and push past everyone getting in. They all back up as i rev it, Mikey flips them off while sticking his tongue out then gets in.
We go to my house and see Wyatt on the floor playing video games. "Sup shithead" i say pushing him lightly. "Hey" he says, i grab a controller and playing with him.
After a while of gaming my mom yells "DINNER!" we all jump up and go to the table. "YEEESSS" i yell when i see tacos. "I haven't had a real meal in years" i say dramatically. We all start eating and talking about how our day went. "Oh Tayler moved here" i say slightly choking on my food from laughing. "She walked up to me and asked it i really thought i could get away from her. I find it funny though cause we didn't move to get away from her. She is so stupid" i say. We finish eating and Mikey and I decide to tell my mom we are dating. "MA! I gotta talk to you" i say, she comes out of her room to the kitchen. "Mom, Mikey and i started dating" i say "ok its gonna take me a while to approve but ill get used to it" she smiles. I squeal and hug her tightly. We go to my room and cuddle on my bed. "Are you staying the night?" i ask "yeah if thats ok with you" he says "of course" i say. "I gotta get in the shower real quick though" i say sitting up, "ok" he chuckles then lays down as i skip into my bathroom. I get in the shower after playing music. "IM SAD TO KNOW YOU IM SAD TO KNOW YOU!!" i yell over the music. I finish showering and get dressed in my pajamas.

I lay down with Mikey and watch him play on his phone

I lay down with Mikey and watch him play on his phone. My door opens and i turn to see Grant, "Hey" i say "ImDatingTaylerWolfe" he says really fast. "What Grant slow down" i say "I-im dating Tay-Tayler Wolfe" he says stuttering. I sit, shocked and betrayed. "ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING SERIOUS. WHAT THE HELL IT WRONG WITH YOU. ARE YOU ACTUALLY MENTAL" i yell "WHAt is going on" my mom asks. "GRANTS DATING TAYLER WOLFE...OF ALL PEOPLE YOU PICK THAT SLUT, MY ENEMY" i shout. "Grant thats not-" mom gets cut off by Grant. "WHY CANT ANYONE APPROVE OF MY DECISIONS" he yells, "Because you make stupid decisions" i say in a duh tone. "I think you two need to stay away from each other for awhile. Grant go to your room" mom says. I sigh then lay on my bed "Sorry you had to witness that" i mumble. "Its fine now lets go to sleep princess." Mikey says. I get butterflies every time he calls me 'princess'. I smile then lay down and snuggle up next to him.

I wake up and hear quiet talking. "Thats kinda messed up though you know she hates her and you know they have issues. Plus isnt she dating Luke?" Mikey asks "You too? When are people gonna stop judging me? Everyone approves of my sister, she the better twin and im just Grant everything i do is wrong" Grant says. I feel really bad, i pretend to just wake up and they start talking. "Hey" Mikey says, "Hi" i say getting up and going to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair. I walk out and pick out an outfit.

I go get dressed in the bathroom then grab my back pack and meet Mikey at school

I go get dressed in the bathroom then grab my back pack and meet Mikey at school. "Hi babe" i say kissing him when i see him. "Aww. so cute" i hear from behind me, i turn and see a small group of girls Tayler in front of them. I roll my eyes, "bitch im done with this bull shit if your gonna date my brother then you better get your act together and stop tryna fight me" i say. "I was being nice" she says "You were being sarcastic" i say. I turn back around and Jake smirks. "What?" i ask he shakes his head then the bell rings.

Fast forward

Mikey is driving home first to grab clothes then is coming to my house but in the mean time i am TRYING to do homework. "What. The. actual. fuck" i say confused. "N+40=92...WHAT THE HELL IS N?" i yell
"Number 6 is 52" Mikey says walking in giving me a kiss on the cheek. "oh my god your a life saver" i say throwing the candy at him. He gets his homework out and gives me all the answers. I finish writing them all and give Mikey a big kiss. "Ewwwww MOM ,MIKEY AND SEL ARE HAVING SEX!" Wyatt yells "Shut up Wyatt" Mom yells. Mikey and I cuddle the rest of the night before falling asleep.

Im to lazy to write any more