Luck Will Follow (Special Extra)

Hiiiiiiiii Soo you might know that I've bee writing this Fanfiction called Luck Will Follow, This is a one-shot related to Chapter 16 of the story. The  first part in italics is straight out of the story. This is what inspired the One-shot. I just didn't have enough room for it. ENJOY!

___________________________________________________________________________

"Lucky, I hate to tell you this, but you're blonde." I put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him from his mistake. It's his turn to laugh as he brings the same hand down into his.

"This isn't natural, Macie. I dye it about once a month. That's why my roots are so dark right now. I should get it done while we're here." 

"Whoa. I never noticed that." I observed the top of his head seeing that he really did have brown roots. "Welp, there's a hair place on the lower floor that I go to to get my hair straightened. We can go there."

"Sound's good to me." 

--------------------------

"You look kind of funny," Macie said with her head tilted sideways. She thought it would be perfectly fine if they went to the same place to get their hair done but Niall obviously did not agree. 

"You didn't tell me this was a salon for girls. I thought it'd be a general cost cutters type place." He said through clenched teeth. He glared at all the women around him, who were not even trying to hide their giggles as they pointed at Niall's head. He didn't expect the hairdresser to give him a hot pink shower cap to keep the blonde dye from spilling all over his new shirt. 

"I didn't think it was that important," She said, also chuckling at her very angry boyfriend. "It's not that bad. Just grab a magazine and relax."

       Niall sighed and turned to the table beside him hoping to find a Sports Illustrated, or anything that didn't have the Kardashians on the cover. After searching through various glossy covers, and occasionally stopping to smell a perfume sample, (Don't judge. You know you do it too), he finally gave up.

"Maciieeee," He whined.

"What now?" She asked peering over her Jonas Brothers Edition magazine.

"They don't have any sports magazines." Niall pouted. She thought he was adorable when his bottom lip poked out.

"Just use your phone to entertain yourself." She said, waving him off.

"But, it's dead." Macie gave him a glare before handing him her phone. 

"Use mine. I have a few games on there." She said but Niall went straight to the camera deciding it would be a great time to take a selfie.

My hair's about to be beautiful again. He posted to his twitter. He only had about thirty or so followers since he never tweeted anything but it was still fun to go through the  ridiculous trends every now and then. Right now  #ThatAwkwardMoment was trending. The stories people were coming up with were hilarious. 

       Finally the hairdresser returned and he gave Macie her phone back. She laughed when she realized the photo was her new home screen. The lady removed his shower cap and rinsed his hair. She then dried it and combed it out. Macie stared at him the entire time, an evil smile in her face. Finally the hair dresser turned Niall around to face the mirror.

"So I might have accidentally gave you the wrong color." She says with an expression of guilt. 

"Oh my god!" Niall half-yelled. "It's pink!" 

"Actually It's Lavender!" The hairdresser corrects him. Macie laughs until tears are forming in her eyes. and continues chortling as Niall get's angrier.

"I hate salons," he shout as he stomps away from the business. He waits for Macie outside and they decide it's time to go home. In the car Niall hears the snap of a camera phone. 

"What are you doing?" He asks Macie, who is taking a picture of him with her phone.

"You really shouldn't leave your twitter open on other people's phone," She giggles.

"Maciiiiiiieeeee!" He whines once again. "Don't post that!"

"Too late!" She laughs. 

Niall pouts the rest of the way home. 

Never, ever again am I going to a salon!

_______________________________

A/N: Sooooo if you liked this you should go check out my story! I update almost every week unless something comes up and I'm almost to my twentieth chapter. Help me out and add it to you library! Thank You!