Part 1

Alarm clock start ringing on 7:00 a.m.⏰⏰...
And one hand trun it off , person get up and revealed to be ragini..
She slowly open her eyes welcoming a new day , she then get up and go to her bathroom for morning rituals 🚿🚿🚿 and when she come out she took out her orange suit salwar and wear it.

At 7:30 a.m.
Ragini come down stairs only to met her mom with pouted face. Ragini see her mom and roll her eyes becoz she knows why jaanki was pouting , she came to breakfast table and said

Ragini: good morning meri pyaari maa and kiss her cheek.
But jaanki trun her face like children do when they upset(or want something which parents didn't allow 😜lol)

Ragini: come on maa let's just forget about that topic and do breakfast calmly can we?

Jaanki: ragini... how can you be so clam?? I told you na not to do any prank with boy and his family but still didn't listen and they reject you. Uff ragini...

Ragini: maa I didn't do it on intantily he made me do it...

Jaanki: how???

Ragini: he say that my boutique is so small and in cheap locality on that my blood boil and I slap him with my juti(sandal) and also that dumbass didn't reject me , I rejected him...

Jaanki: offo ragini he maybe not mean that I am sure he is good..

Ragini: really if he not mean that then why he say that in first place hmmm. Maa you are so hell bent over my marriage thing that you lost the difference between idiot and dumbass ..

Jaanki: ok fine leave him then take a look on this one(and show her a photo of boy for marriage)

Ragini: maa I told you na that call whoever you want , I meet him..

Jaanki: and kick them out right.. Well you just don't get this that in marriage matters people asked these types of questions but you....

Then comes one man and woman from behind and man said

Rakesh: yeah.. yeah and we should get her marry to any donkey-monkey right..

Ragini and jaanki trun to find Rakesh and Anita. Ragini run and hug them while jaanki shoke her head in disbelief..

Jaanki: bhaiya you are the only one who spoiled her..

Rakesh: behena(sister) what she do wrong with that chuchundar(kind of rat but I didn't know what it's call in english) if he dare to say this in front of me then I break his bones. And if ragini didn't like him than she have full right to reject him..

Anita: jaanki.. don't worry I am sure ragini will find her soulmate very soon and besides she is not spoiling her life like some kids. She is working for her dreams and became independent, what else we need.  Now come on and smile or else we have to hear dirty jocks from your brother in morning itself....

Jaanki smile and everyone do breakfast🍞🥞🍳🍲🥛...
Ragini left for her boutique which is near her house so she walks by it and Rakesh go to his shop of property dealing. And jaanki and Anita do house hold works and other things...

Day goes like that and now it's dinner time🥘🍚🍜🍽🍽...
After dinner ragini come to her room and open her laptop and see a photo and said to it

Ragini to photo: I wish I can tell maa that I wanna marry you but what I tell when I never tell you this that I have a  crush on you sanskar...(Yeah that photo is of sanskar. Well how she knows it's real sanskar well becoz she searched him on Facebook by using his date of birth and full name. And after searching for one whole day she saw his account as his use a picture were he was with his mom annu Kapoor and of course ragini saw annu and deelip in childhood so she check further and sure it's her sanskar..)

Ragini: but you put a status in relationship on fb and also you still might not like me like you don't in childhood. If only you like me then things might be different........

Hello friends here is first part. Coming up sanskar's entery and much more .
Hope you guys like it😗😗
Specially dedicated to TevarAnishamridu9907Princesce1lali4321saromythiNasreenAyesha1AshwiniNakshathraaleeza2raginiakansha💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖