Part 6

Ragini open sanskar's cabin door but freeze on her spot seeing her long time crush , her prince charming and her so to be husband Sanskar in front of her 😍😍 She seen him in his facebook pics but seeing him here in person first time give goosebumps all over her body and her heart beating super fast in her rib cage ., He is engrossed in the file he is holding , some of his small hairs falling on his forehead giving his dashing face more manly  appeal . Ragini kept staring him when sanskar close his file and his eyes fell on the beautiful figure in soft sky-blue colour dress standing at his cabin's door , Sanskar immediately recognised her as he saw her photo in morning before leaving his house , he got up from his chair and make his way towards ragini .
Sanskar nervously say to her  " I'm so sorry I was stuck in work I hope you don't have to wait for long , Hi I am Sanskar ." saying he extend his hand for hand shake but ragini is still lost in his dark brown orbs that she didn't move an inch 😍 . Sanskar clear his throat for getting her attention and then ragini's trence broke , ragini shyly look down and secretly bit her toung when sanskar say  " please come in ." giving her way to step inside his cabin .

They sat on the sofa chairs in his cabin and sanskar make tea for both of them ., He offer her tea and ask " so do you like our office? "  Ragini open her mouth to reply but her voice stuck in her throat because of nervousness and slightly not believing that she actually sitting with her only crush., Some part of her heart knows that when she met him in person she might not be able to utter a single word and that's why she kept practicing every moment she get to talk to him even on the way here she again and again practice but on this correct time when she desperately wants to talk to him  her voice betrayed her ., Not able to utter anything she slowly nodded her head in yes and sanskar give her a smile lip side smile.
Both sat in silence for minutes not knowing what to say or who talk first when sanskar sighed and finally say  " um I know maa told you about my personality but before you make any decision about this proposal I want to tell you about myself ."  Ragini look at him and sanskar look down say " I love someone else. "  hearing this tea cup fell from ragini's hand which she is holding and her eyes filled with tears .......

So this is second update hope you guys enjoy it 💞💞💞💞
Next two updates will be on coming Thursday 🙂