Part 3

Annu with roshani reached ragini's boutique..

'Splendid '  annu read the name of ragini's boutique., she see the shop from outside and find good crowd of ladies inside it .
All this time roshani couldn't figure out that why her mother in law come to this boutique which is far from their house and annu now days didn't come for clothes shopping ., so why she came here ??
To many questions but roshani is not your t.v. serial kind of daughter in law who do conspiracy in these kind of small things. So she keep these useless thoughts aside and focus on one thing  'Shopping '....

Annu and roshani go inside the boutique which is filled with various kind of clothes and dress materials..

Annu spot ragini on her desk and go towards her with a small smile on her face and roshani simply follow her mother in law.

Annu say in a loving polite tone to ragini: excuse me  beta , can you make a wedding lahnga for my daughter in law ??

Ragini hearing it look up from her cash counter and got shocked and happy at same time., She never thought that after fifteen years she will see her favourite annu aunty and her mother's best friend .

Ragini immediately stood up from her desk and hugs annu with wide smile on her face ..

Annu also hugs her back with teary eyes and smile on her face ..

Ragini in excitement say : Annu anuty you back !! After so many years!! How are you aunty??

Annu broke the hug and say cupping ragini's face lovingly : I am fine beta and so happy to see you ., I thought you might forgot me but you still recognise me !!

Ragini with cute smile: oho anuty how can I forgot you ?? You are the only woman in this world who make such a yummy modak for me and besides you are maa's and mami's best friend., so forgetting you is impossible.

Annu smile on ragini's talks. She cannot believe how the little five years ragini who used to ask for food from her grown up as an independent girl.  Truly time flies very fast ..

Roshani seeing all this with confused eyes as she don't know single thing about this girl who hugging her mother in law.  Ragini's eyes then fell on roshani who also look her with confused face and ask annu.

Ragini to annu : anuty is this lady came with you ??

Annu turn where ragini pointing and saw roshani whom she forgot to introduce.

Annu with smile say : offo I forgot to introduce you to roshani my daughter in law , she is wife of Amit.

Annu turn her head to roshani and say: and roshani beta this is ragini my best friend's and old neighbour's daughter.

Ragini smile at roshani and say : Hii bhabhi so nice to meet you .

Roshani with smile reply: Hii ragini 🙂

Ragini turn to annu and say with pouty face : Annu anuty you did amit's bhaiya wedding and didn't tell us !! And also hide our beautiful bhabhi too !!

Roshani blushed on ragini's complaint .

Annu smile on ragini's comment and say : my baby I so want to tell jaanki about amit's wedding but their wedding done in so less days that we can not properly invite all of our loved ones.  Actually roshani's mother got heart attack and after operation she request to do a quick marriage so we have to do their marriage fast .

Ragini nodded slowly in understanding way and say joyfully: oh I understand anuty but now you have to come home with me . Maa will be so happy to see you . Please aunty please come naa ..

Annu happily say : of course I come . How can I leave without seeing my jaan and choti(anita) , they'll kill me if I not meet them .

Trio laugh on it and ragini gave day off to her co-workers and tell her customers to please come tomorrow.

Her staff and customers understands and after their departure ragini shut her boutique and take annu and roshani to her house.

Other side

Sanskar is shown working in his cabin with serious face . As he works in his family company in it he has the position of CEO .

Sanskar working silently but then his phone ranged.  Sanskar stopped and immediately pick up his phone from his office table like he expecting someone's call but his face become fade when he saw the name of caller.

Sanskar pick up the call and say : yes mohit what's up buddy??

Mohit from other side of phone say: still expecting her call !! Sanskar grow up man it's all over from her side yaar . Why you acting like a hopeless stalker till now ??

Sanskar sighed in annoyingness and say : mohit I'm not acting like a hopeless stalker besides I know it's all over six months ago and I'm not expecting her call or message why you always think I am still desperate for her ??

Mohit: because I know you better than yourself.  Anyways  I call to tell you that I'm coming over your house and than we go out .

Sanskar bluntly reply : I'm not in a mood you go .

Mohit sigh in frustration: see I told you ., you are acting like a hopeless stalker . Come on sanskar why can't you accept that she already moved on in her life . Why you are giving pain to your family and yourself !! What you think if you play this romeo romeo she come back to you ?? Sanskar you are only giving pain to your loved ones , she never bothered about you and stalled with someone else . If she truly loved you then she never said yes to someone else . Your this behaviour only cost pain to you and being your best friend I can't see you ruining your life. 

Sanskar close his eyes in defeat and agreement : ok I'll meet you at 7:30 p.m.

Mohit smile and say : cool finally after six months you can breath freely.  See ya bro .

Sanskar cut the call and see the wallpaper of his phone which is a photo of his and one girl . He released one heavy breath and delete the photo/wallpaper...

Hello friends after many days I post it😶😶
And so so sorry for not replying on your lovely comments on my stories and not giving regular updates 😿😿🙏

Hope you guys like this 💜💜
Please read and ignore my silly mistakes 💙💙