Part 4

Ragini reached her home with Annu  and roshani happily finally after like 15 years her mother and mami will meet her old friend 😊 and maybe she got to know more about Sanskar like how's things going in his life or is he happy with someone in his life ., To be honest ragini actually want to know that is Sanskar happily living with someone he love so that ragini can move on and leave the hope of spending her life with sanskar behind ., Yes she get little upset on the fact that she can never had a chance with sanskar but she'll be more happy knowing Sanskar is happy in his life .
Thinking all this ragini reached home , she opens door and call out for her mother while Annu and roshani doesn't make any sound as Annu wants to surprise jaanki .

Jaanki came out from kitchen without looking into ragini direction and keep whisking cake bater say  " haan haan ragu I heard your voice and I know you want your cake but give me half hour more and it's done okay till it's cook go and fresh up and eat lunch . "

Annu with big smile on her face  😊 : "  we also want some cake jaanu . "

Jaanki stop whisking and look up hearing this new voice which is not belong to ragini !!
Jaanki look up and get shocked 😮 seeing her reaction Annu laugh 😁 and in next second jaanki scream in happiness  " Annu !! "  Jaanki give bowl in ragini's hand and hug Annu smiling 😊
Hearing jaanki's scream Anita came down stairs but seeing Annu she too jumps on them to hug Annu happily like a teenage girl ., Ragini and roshani smile seeing these friends 😊😊

Jaanki and Anita start their talking with Annu ., Trio looks exactly like school bff's who meet each other after like eternity  , after like three hours of nonstop talking Annu say to both jaanki and Anita

Annu : " it's seems like tomorrow when I last time saw this house and a very little chubby ragini but now she grown up and is very beautiful and talented too . "

Jaanki nodded : " yeah times fly too fast and what about Sanskar he is also working or got married ? "

Annu : " Sanskar join his father company with Amit and doing well in professional life but .. "

Jaanki confused : " But ? "

Annu : " actually jaanu today I came here with a proposal . "

Anita : " proposal !! What proposal Annu ? "

Annu : " I want ragini as bride for sanskar . "

Both jaanki and Anita look each other and that time ragini is coming out from kitchen with cake in her hand , she stopped hearing what Annu just said .

Annu : " jaanki I know I'm asking you this all of sudden but trust me I decided many years ago to marry ragini and sanskar but 15 years ago Deelip set up his business in Mumbai and we shifted there so I thought that my this wish remained unfulfilled but two days back when I got to know you are searching groom for ragini my heart filled with hopes again ., I understand I'm asking for your world but please jaanki just once see sanskar and after that whatever you decide I will be okay with that and trust me it doesn't affect our friendship in any way . "

Jaanki is totally surprised with what Annu said ., She look towards Anita who smile brightly and nodded and then jaanki say : " Annu I personally never thought about ragini and Sanskar's marriage but I guess god may have planned all this for our kids so it's a yes from my side ☺️ "

Annu smile wholeheartedly and Anita's eyes fell on ragini who is still standing frozen on her spot ., Anita stood up and go towards ragini cupping ragini's face Anita asked

Anita : " Ragini beta what you think about sanskar's proposal as in the end it's your life and your final decision is our decision so don't be afraid and tell do you want to meet Sanskar for marriage proposal ? "

Ragini's eyes shine with happiness as this was her dream to spend her life with sanskar . Ragini smile shyly and blush hard lowering her head slowly .
Anita , jaanki and Annu smile seeing her reaction and Anita took ragini towards jaanki and Annu ., Jaanki smile emotionally seeing her daughter and kiss her blushingly cheek tenderly 😙 Annu patted ragini's head and gave a kiss on her forehead lovingly .

All are happy except roshani as she is shocked on her mother in law asking ragini's hand for sanskar ., Sanskar really !!

Other side in club ;

Sanskar is sitting with his friends and drinking brandy ., He is around many people but his mind is filled with memories .
Memories of him and radhika  but he have to forget her and move on in his life now and he decided that now he do whatever he can do to make his family happy and if that means marrying a girl his parents choose then he'll definitely do that too ..

Annu and roshani bid bye to jaanki, Anita , Ragini and returning their home ., Annu notice roshani's upset face so she asked

Annu : " roshani what happened beta ? Didn't you like ragini ? "

Roshani : " no mom ragini is very good , well behaved and talented girl ., She is an ideal choice for any man . "

Annu : " then why you upset ? "

Roshani : " mom ragini is perfect but sanskar ! I mean do you think Sanskar accept Ragini to be his wife after what happened ? Do you think he'll be able to proved a good husband ? "

Annu sighed : " only time will tell roshani but one thing is clear I will not keep any secrets with ragini about sanskar's past and after knowing it what Ragini decided we do that only . "
Roshani nodded to her mother in law and both reached home .

Ragini in her room smiling crazily and still blushing hard 😄😄 she lay on her bed thinking her childhood moments with sanskar .,
Flashback ;
A chubby cute little ragini run out of her house towards sanskar's house . Ragini go towards sanskar pulling his t-shirt say
Ragini : " Sanskar can I play with you please . "

Sanskar : " offo ragini we are playing cricket and girls don't play cricket . Now go and play with dolls . "

Ragini 😠 : " Nooooooo I want to play with you and you only 😪 "

Sanskar irritatedly : " ary yaar okay okay you go and stand near that bunch and cheer for me after match I play with you okay !! "

Ragini smile wholeheartedly and started cheering for sanskar happily jumping and clapping . After match ragini dragged sanskar to her house and started talking with him . Sanskar always got irritated from her as she two years younger than him so he wants to play with other boys but ragini always find his irritated face cute and always running behind him to play with him .

Ragini thinking all this laugh and took out sanskar's pic from side table drawer ., She said to the pic  " Mr . Sanskar now you have to spend your whole life with me and now you can't escape from my love 😍😍 " she kiss the photo and sleep hugging it close to her heart❤️❤️

At night ;
Sanskar return home and find his mother waiting for him on dinning table ., Sanskar sighed and go towards her .
Annu asked worriedly seeing him : " Sanskar you ok na ? Amit told me you left early from office today and you came now ! Is everything ok ? "

Sanskar smile lightly : " maa everything is OK . I go out with friends . "

Annu nodded and offer food to him but sanskar stopped her and say  " maa I know I hurt you and dad badly but now I want to fix all my mistakes and now I decided to move on . "

Annu look at him confused and sanskar continue
Sanskar : " maa I decided to marry the girl you choose for me and if you , papa and that girl ok with it I accept to marry her happily ., Tell the girl to meet me tomorrow in my office and after that what you all decide I do that only . "

Annu smile happily hearing this and hug Sanskar tightly. Sanskar smile slowly and hug his mother back ...

Percap ;
Ragsan meeting after 15 years ...

Dedicated to lali4321 💖💗💖and to all of you lovely people😘😘😘

Love you parimala879 Angel and NaveenaNavee8 navee baby😍😍😍😍