Part 5

Annu unable to control her happiness call jaanki immediately in night and after three rings jaanki picked up her phone and annu start happily telling her about sanskar's decision , jaanki became happy hearing about it and annu told jaanki that sanskar wants to meet ragini in his office if only ragini can meet him tomorrow morning to which jaanki agreed and tell her that ragini will meet sanskar in his office. After their talk both mothers got happy for their children and pray for their happiness .

Next Morning

Today ragini woke up with a cute smile on her face . It's like a dream that her life filled with so much happiness in just one day 😊 Ragini starch her arms smilinglywhen her room's door got open and came inside jaanki smiling happily , she creases ragini's head lovingly and say " ragu babu I'm so happy today . You know what sanskar wants to meet you today in his office. " Hearing this ragini's mouth hung open and she jumped out of her bed shocking jaanki ., Ragini hold her mother's both shoulders lightly shaking her ask " what !! and you told me this now ! Maa how I'll be able to get ready in such a short time ? 😟 " Jaanki surprise hearing her comment as ragini never shown this much interest on how she's looking in front of any other boy before and if she found out that the boy is coming for marriage proposal she purposely choose dull dresses but now she's getting hyper about her looks. Jaanki say " ragu calm down and besides you have full four hours to get ready I'm sure sanskar will like you in whatever you wear ." Ragini's eyes wide in shock as she say " What !! Only four hours maa . Oh god maa four hours is such less time , I have to do so much dress , make-up, accessories arrgh and I don't have any beautiful suit too danm." Saying this ragini rushed to bathroom and jaanki look at her confused....

After three hours
Ragini keep changing dress after dress but nun of these impress her , finally at last she picked up an light sky-blue suit with light golden embroidery on it's neck part , sleeves and golden pepin on dupata the dress is not fancy as the embroidery on it done by simple golden thread and the colour is soft . Ragini look herself in mirror and give her look an approving smile .,

At Kapoor Office

Ragini reached Kapoor company and asked receptionist about sanskar to which she got to know that sanskar is in a important meeting and she have to wait for him . Receptionist took her to company's waiting room and politely told her that sir sanskar come in some time , Ragini sit on chair and began ruffling business magazine but after some time her eyes slowly getting heavy and she drown in sleep.

After sometimes she open her eyes only to find Sanskar sitting in front of her and looking at her intensely. Ragini composed herself and nervously clear her throat saying " um-Hii I'm--I'm Ragini Varma the one your mom told you about um-- I actually" but she got interrupted when suddenly sanskar got up and start coming close towards her , ragini take her steps backwards and sanskar still coming towards her both look intensely into each other's eyes when ragini's back hit wall behind her and sanskar standing just an inch away from her . He say in husky voice " I know you. You are ragini mine ragini who used to came to my place in childhood and who used to be in love with me ." Ragini lips parted hearing him and her throat got dry but her body got goosebumps and heart jumped in happiness knowing he recognised her when in a blink Sanskar caught her lips in a hungry kiss(just like shown in a video above 😍) ragini close her eyes and start feeling his lips when a knock on door broke her trance and receptionist say " mam you can now meet sanskar sir ."
Ragini open her eyes realizing that it's just a dream , she shoke her head and say to herself " oh god ragini who told you to watch fifty shades of grey before sleeping , now you got dream just like movie 😶" Ragini got up and heads towards sanskar's cabin .....