Chapter 7

JUNGKOOKS POV
After the dance practice Namjoon came up to me I already had an idea what he was gonna say "Hey Jungkook can we talk?" Namjoon asked me "Of cource Namjoon Hyung." I said with a forced smile on my face.

We walked to a more private place to talk "So ehm with the Spring Day dance practice" He looked like he was trying to find te right words. "Yeah what about it? Didn't it go great?" Of cource I knew that wasn't what he wanted to say. "No it was great! But I heard what you were saying when Jimin was dancing and yeah you don't say that kind of things often." Knew it. "Ahh that yeah that was because I think he deserves compliments more often!" I said with a smile. "Ohh oke good job Kookie!" WAIT HE BELIEVES IT! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!? "Lets go Kook everyone is waiting for us to return to the dorm!" He said already walking to the rest of the group.

We were riding back to the dorm. Namjoon and Taehyung were talking the whole time about god knows what! The ride was nice, Jimin and Jin were talking as they usually do, Yoongi and Hoseok were talking about a Cypher part 5, and then you had me just thinking about the fact that I got caught staring at Jimin for the second time already! I really should be more careful next time.

When we arrived at the dorm Jin Hyung and Jimin Hyung headed to the store to get some groceries. "Wait Jin Hyung, Jimin Hyung! I'm joining you!" I screamed to them. "Okay Kookie!" Jimin screamed back at me. it was a short walk to the store but still nice, we talked about our dance practice and how Jimin hyung became better and better. Jin Hyung was having some struggles with the dance so Jimin promised him that he will help next time, he really is a living angel!

We entered the store, Jimin and Jin were discussing about what we were gonna eat, in the end Jimin hyung won so we were gonna eat Pork belly.

After we had everything we headed back to the dorm, the walk was nice. Jimin Hyung was singing the song 'only look at me'. it felt like an angel singing in my ears, after the short walk we were at the dorm and when we entered it...

"SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK YOU CAN'T JUST JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS!" Taehyung screamed at Namjoon.