Chapter 20

THIRD PERSON POV
Jungkook wrote down his thoughts one by one on the paper, from the first time he met Jimin till now. All his perfect flaws, his cute eye smile, just everything.

It was now 3AM and Jungkook was finally done with writing, he readed through the song a few times to make sure it was perfect. He wanted the best for Jimin and he wanted that everyone knew how much he loves the smaller.

After many sleepless nights the boy finally could sleep not minding to shower, he was too tired to even reach his bed so he fell asleep on his desk.

Jungkook woke up by someone knocking on his door "Can I come in?" The person asked "Yes come in."
"Morning Kookie." Jimin said as he walked over to the taller and rubbing the back of the boy. "Morning Hyung." Jungkook mumbled while getting up from his chair. "Are we gonna eat?" The taller asked with a tired voice. "Yes so get ready!" And with that Jimin walked out of the room.

After the short shower Jungkook went down stairs to eat, all the members sitting at the table already. "Hey Hyungs." Jungkook said and while sitting down at his table. "Morning Jungkook, is your song done?" Yoongi looked up at the boy. "Yes Hyung I was wondering, could you read it trough for one more time?" "Yes ofcource Kook." The elder answered.

After eating Jungkook and Yoongi went to the tallers room, Jungkook handed him the paper and Yoongi sat down on the boys bed while looking trough the lyrics. "It looks good Kook!" "Thank you Hyung!" "I see you followed my advice." The elder began to giggle. "Yes it was very smart and it worked really good, thank you for your help!" Jungkook looked at Yoongi showing his bunny smile. "Do you think that Jimin will like it?" The taller asked. "I don't think he will like it Kook..." The boys face became sad, "I think that he will love it!" Yoongi said. "Hyung don't scare me like that!"

Today was the big day, the seven boys had their concert in Seoul. And Jungkook, he couldn't even stand still for one second because of the nerves.
'What if he doesn't like it, what if ARMYs hate us?!'
The boys thoughts were interrupted by someone who called his name.

"Kookie?" Jimin said looking concerned. "What are you thinking about?" "Just about the reactions that we will get." Jungkook said and the smaller hugged him.

"Don't worry I'm sure that they will support us!" Jimin pecked Jungkook on the lips.