Chapter 8

THIRD PERSON POV
Jimin, Jungkook and Jin were shocked by the sudden scream, they didn't know who it was so they went inside. When they were inside they were even more shocked, Namjoon and Taehyung were having a fight and of cource they didn't know about what. Hoseok and Yoongi were just standing at the side watching and they were speechless.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR A FEW SECONDS!" Taehyung screamed at Namjoon "THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR HYUNG!" He screamed back. "YOU JUST DON'T HAVE TO SAY SUCH A THINGS! AND WHO CARES IF HE IS GAY!?" Taehyung screamed and now the three boys were confused "Who is gay and why are you both fighting?" Jimin asked the two boys who looked like they were about to kill each other. "No one Jimin! Taehyung is just being annoying." Namjoon said while looking at taehyung with a death glare. "I'M DONE GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!" Taehyung said while storming up the stairs. "HE IS SUCH A CHILD!" Namjoon screamed and was walking to his room.

The 5 boys were now speechless they didn't understand one thing of what just happend. "I will check on Namjoon" Jin said breaking the long silent. "I guess I will check on Tae then" Jimin said already walking to Taehyung and Hoseok's room, "You 3 will stay here!" Jin said as he knocked on the door "Namjoon can I come in?" He asked with a sweet voice.

JINS POV
I heard a silent yes from the other side so I walked in, Namjoon looked mad and he isn't mad fast not at all so it was new. 'Whatever Tae said must be on his mind' I thought while looking at him. "Namjoon?" I asked with a soft voice "Hmm?" He reacted with. "What is wrong?" "Nothing" He said "Namjoon if nothing was wrong than you wouldn't be like this." "It's nothing really hyung" He said but of course I didn't believe him, "Namjoon just tell me already!" He looked at me a little shocked that I was so direct.

"O... Oke Hyung!" He said.