confessions part I

I just wanted someone to love me.  Scars and all. So,  I fell into a world filled with crime fighting nerds, a sword yielding ranger,  an aesthetic dwarf and brothers with a black Impala fighting off things that go bump in the night. I went away from reality as much as I can because it's a cruel lonely world.

Until,  I met him.

He wasn't  what I envisioned but I took the chance. My heart guarded,  I skimmed the water,  slowly, swimming into the deep end. My heart flutters, my mind stimulated and my world turned upside down that he became the most beautiful man in the world in my eyes. Days became shorter,  everything vibrant and vivid and my mind playing 'The Sound Of Music' with Julie Andrews frolicking on a hill. But nothing is all merry and bright. I had really bad anxiety and would fall into depression that would force me down until I am curled into a ball and hold my head to shut out the noise. I thought that would drive him away and I'd be drowning again. I would slip and struggle to keep my head up but instead of running away,  he jumped in.

I don't know how I got so lucky and someday, you'll get lucky too. To the person reading this. I wish you well and don't give up. Don't ever give up.

❤Natalie