Chapter 1 - Casual Encounter

Chapter 1-Casual Encounter

    I found two ads that intrigued me, one was a 40 year old single man who was looking for a part time but longer term lover. He was especially into married women. The other looked like a guy I would've dated in high school, but he was only 29, perhaps a perfect boy toy. He described himself as a chill 420 type. Being occasional participants with 420, it seemed like a fun option. I figured that I may as well respond to both ads as it was likely that neither would respond back.   I showed the ads to my hubby, and he agreed that sending responses to both seemed to be a good idea. He kind of laughed when I showed him the one for a 29 year old. I became 38 again, and I sent a blurb and a photo off to each ad. To my surprise, I received two responses back. I made a rookie mistake right off the bat, as I had told them both that I may be available to meet for drinks on that Sunday, which was really my only free day to do so. I just didn't think they would both be ok to meet then.
     I didn't know much about either man. The 29 year old was Nick, who kind of looked and sounded like a hot mess. He had his profile picture in a wrinkled t-shirt, was a pot smoker, but tall and thin, my favorite type, and had a fondness for chit chat according to his post. He just looked fun. The 40 year old was Chris. His picture was nice. He was well dressed, nice smile, but not really my type, just by looking at pictures and descriptions. Don't get me wrong. I could tell Chris was the better choice had I been looking for a husband, but I already had a husband. That wasn't what I was looking for. I was looking for a good time, and someone else to just make me feel sexy. I sent Nick my bent over Alice picture, and he sealed his fate by actually referring to me as Mrs. Sexy. I was hooked and made up a bullshit story to put Chris off for the weekend at least. Nick sent me another picture of him with his wrinkled t-shirt off, much better. Nick and I sent a couple of messages back and forth. Introductory information primarily, but he said he was intrigued by me and my husband's situation which seemed very open minded. He had also traveled a lot, growing up in different countries, so I assumed he was probably a pretty unique individual. I was intrigued. We made a date to meet at a British pub near downtown, and hubby said it was ok for me to go on my own. I just would have to tell him all of the details when I got home, and I wasn't to go anywhere else with him, like his apartment or anything... I kept my word.
     Our meeting at the pub was only a couple of days after our first correspondence. I arrived a few minutes before Nick, and he found me sitting at the bar having a Harp's. He had a been sitting at a circular booth, so I slid in next to him, closely. I liked him right away. Our first bit of talk was normal date material. Where did we grow up, go to school, places we'd been, jobs and the like. He was actually 30 but thought 29 sounded cooler.  I fessed up that I was actually 42, but it didn’t seem to bother him. I looked past some questionable issues. He didn't have a car. Who doesn't have a car? He would take the light rail or busses to get around. Ok, he lived by the university, maybe it was an environmental hippiesh thing. He worked at a small restaurant which seemed a bit odd for a man with a degree in graphic design. He also designed and sold some sort of pirate card game on the side. To most sane women, these would all be reasons for this to be a last date. So why did I just want to straddle him in the booth?  I didn't do it, but I thought about it. Our couple of conversations via email made it clear that it was all just about a casual sex set up. I had told Nick all about being a hot wife and the idea of looking for FWBs where we could hook up from time to time, and he was even cool about participating in a threesome with my husband and I sometime. He seemed to agree with the plan. He even seemed excited about a no strings attached type relationship, maybe meet up as a twosome or threesome strictly for sex on a longer term-type basis.  He knew he could still date other women, after all, I was married.  My only requirement was that if we made a date, he would keep it.  My schedule was complicated, and I didn’t want to be screwed over by some flaky guy.  He asked if it was ok by the rules if he could touch my thigh. Of course, I welcomed it. We flirted quite a bit and had a good time.  He ended up getting something to eat while I just had a couple of beers.  After he paid the check, I asked if he wanted to hang out on their patio with me, so I could have a cigarette.  Things got a bit more interesting from there. 
     Nick didn’t really smoke, but he tried my e cigarette and seemed to enjoy it.  I had to break out a real cigarette, this experience called for full nicotine.  We sat very close together on a picnic table bench on the bar’s patio.  His hand seemed to return to my legs quickly, so I kissed his neck.  He seemed a bit startled and asked if that was permitted under the rules.  I explained that since I was the hot wife, technically, the rules were all mine.  I had to stick to some that my husband and I had made together, of course, but most decisions were pretty much up to me.  He liked that, and so we kissed. As we kissed and smoked on the patio, more people seemed to be showing up including a regular at the pub.  He was smoking too, and seemed to have had a few.  The funny thing was, Nick talked to him as if they were lifelong friends while continuing to grope me under the table.  In fact, it seemed he got a little bit higher up my dress now that there was an audience.  We laughed a lot and had a good time.  As this was just our introductory date night, I was going to head home, so Nick said he would walk me to my car.  I was parked in the lot behind the pub. 
     I really didn’t want the evening to end.  We were having fun, and he was so hot.  Although it seemed that we would meet up again, I wanted more and it felt as if he did too.  As we got to my little VW Jetta, we kissed some more, and his hands started to wander again.  His hands roamed freely to my ass, and worked their way back up under my dress. His fingers were rubbing me over my panties and eventually under them.  I was so wet.  He had been holding me close, kissing me, so, naturally, I could tell he was also aroused by the situation.  We made out against my car like this for a while.  I liked kissing him.  He was a good kisser, and I liked rubbing my fingers through his hair.  It was so soft.  I was becoming weaker and that’s when I offered my back seat up for more play time. I’m not sure what I was thinking.  What the hell was I doing with this hot guy, 12 years my junior, hopping into my back seat in a not very private area of a parking lot?  I didn’t care.  My windows were tinted, but I was parked right under a bright parking lot light.  I was informed by Nick as he climbed in with me that he did have condoms.  We continued our high school-like make out petting session in my car. I began to suck his cock, which I think was my plan in the first place.  My back seat is fairly small, and Nick was just over 6 foot tall, so imagine my surprise when he was taking my panties off and going down on me in these cramped quarters. More surprisingly, I came.  I was so excited by the events, that I was able to cum under these weird, uncomfortable circumstances.  Sometimes it can take me a while, but I was so excited, this time it was different.  I was kind of on my back, boots up if you will, laying on a blanket we used to cover the seats when my dog was in the car. Nick grabbed a condom and started fucking me, on top of me, kissing me.  I discovered one of my favorite things about him.  He was a neck kisser.  I love to have my neck kissed, and it felt great.  The windows fogged up, he hit his head on the window, and we shook the car.  I think I even heard people out in the parking lot from time to time.  I hoped they were coming out of the pub too drunk to notice the amorous couple in the Jetta.
     This went on for a while, and it was so nice, considering we were crammed in the back seat of a compact car.  Nick was cumming and tried to pull out, I’m not sure why as he was wearing a condom but something happened at that moment.  We realized that the condom broke. He thought he had pulled out in time, but no.  Some of Nick was in me and some on my dog’s blanket that covered my back seat.  Fuck.   My period was due in a couple of days, so I was pretty sure I wasn’t ovulating or anything. Pregnancy was unlikely. He was concerned how I could be so certain, but I was more concerned about STDs. He assured me he was clean, but who knows how many women this desirable creature had been with. We figured there wasn’t a way to undo it, so we let it go.  He held me in the back seat for a while and told me that this was awesome.  I was so happy that we had such a great time.  It was one of the wildest things that I had done in some years.  It made me feel really good that I could still be attractive and desired by such a good looking younger man.  We eventually found my panties and got my bra back on.  I felt like a mess.  We were sweaty and my hair was all messed up.  He didn’t care.  He held me and kissed me outside the car as we prepared to say our goodbye for the night.  We reiterated our no strings/friends with benefits policy and reconfirmed that we would meet up soon for our threesome. I would need to get my hubby back involved, a requirement for any further activity between us. It felt odd sending him off to the light rail to get home. I sent hubby a text that I was on my way home.
     When I arrived home, I knew that there would be a reclaiming process.  My husband would have to take his wife back.  He didn’t know what had transpired between Nick and I. I was a bit worried, but as long as I told the details, I would still be abiding by our hot wife agreement.  I’m sure he thought I blew him in a bathroom or just let him fondle me under a table.  What was he really going to think, I wondered.  I sent Nick an email of what transpired when I returned home.

     After a bit he bent me over his office chair, lifted my dress, pulled down my panties, and rubbed my clit with his cock. He entered me, where you had just been, not knowing, and fucked me hard. He stopped. He pulled up his pants and asked about my evening. We smoked and chatted. I told him everything from start to back seat. He was a bit surprised, but it seemed to get him hot. He took me to the bedroom, blindfolded me, put me in a spreader bar bent over the bed. He alternated fucking me then eating my pussy. We got onto the bed and he kissed and caressed me before making me get back on my knees and fucking me from behind.