Chapter 15 - A New Obsession

A couple days later, I hadn’t heard from Max. I sent Nick a text asking him if he knew whether or not Max got the tablet back. I was sure that he had given it to the waitress or some dumb bullshit. Nick answered me that Max did get it back. Great. Now I knew that he had a way to communicate with me but was choosing not to. Which is worse? I had a brief back and forth text session with Nick that day about Max. I told him how Max was drinking way too much, and even smacked my ass so hard at the hotel that I had a welt and bruise on my ass. I told him that my hubby was getting worried that when Max drank too much, he might hurt me. We knew it wouldn’t be on purpose, but he loses control and forgets things so much when he drinks. Nick even told me that he calls Max a Werewolf since he transforms so drastically when he drinks.

   Wednesday arrives, 3 days since I heard from Max. Usually Wednesdays were our date night, and I hoped he remembered that I was staying home with my husband that night and not expecting me. He forgot things a lot lately, so I tried to reach him again. No responses. I sent Nick another text asking if he knew about Max. He told me Max got fired, he was drinking on his lunch break and got caught.  Ugh. This is not exactly what Max needed as he had fines to pay and lived minute by minute as it was. Late Wednesday night, I got a text from Max. He had the tablet set up finally and in his possession, well that’s good. He said nothing about his job nor when we were going to meet up. He gave me his number and said he missed me. When I asked about his rough week that I heard about, he said it that it was the best week of his life. I’m so confused. He never answered anything that I asked about and the next days messages got more bizarre.

    Thursday arrived and I had made a late morning date with Chris at his place. He had been wanting to see me, and my schedule was tight, so I figured I’d go in the day time to leave my nights still free, so I could see what Max wanted to do, how dumb am I? I may have been using Chris as my alternate, a back up and even worse, in my head, a form of revenge on Max’s bad behavior and a reward for Chris' good behavior. I had been upset all week that Max wouldn’t talk to me, answer me, I figured he had given his tablet to the waitress. It felt empowering to say, well fuck you, I still have options. Maybe I’m more neurotic than the Broadway Bums. I was, at very least, as bad as they were with my behavior with Chris. It was a bit more honest though as Chris had a thing for married women for the simple fact that he didn’t want women chasing after him for his money once they found out, so we were using each other, openly and honestly, for the most part.

      Chris got me a glass of wine while we sat by the patio and chatted. We were back in his room soon enough. We had our normal routine now as it seems to happen with each lover that I had. One thing that I was learning from my hot wife experience was that sex is really just sex. The motions, the acts, all very similar from one lover to the next. Sure some may be better with their hands, their mouths or had bigger cocks, it was really very similar between lovers. The variable was emotion. Chris and I enjoyed each other, and he was always very attentive, but I don’t think he felt more for me than in a sexual manner, there was no love between us, just a physical act, usually a satisfying one, some laughs and a friend. My friend was surprised that day to find a bruise on my ass, Max’s calling card. Chris didn’t ask for details of it even, he just asked if I knew that I had a bruise on my ass to which I answered yes and we continued. After he fucked me from behind, I straddled him for a while and he played with my clit as I did so. I came and he went back to his normal routine of cumming on my face, his thing, another thing that I discovered men have, a preference where they like to cum.

    I got a text from Nick on Thursday night asking if I had heard from Max and advising me that Max was drunk all day playing guitar and singing around their complex. I chatted with Nick a bit to find out that he thought Max was getting a job with the hot dog “restaurant” next door to their place. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. I was just glad that he would still be earning money I suppose and not getting into legal trouble over fines. We also chatted some more about my life and such. Our conversations were some of the nicest messages that I received from Nick. My hubby even got curious asking why I was hearing from Nick so much and even asked me if I had been fucking both of them when I go over on Wednesdays. I told him no, Nick was just interested in helping with my situation. Also, it seemed that I was talking with Nick more, but for a week or two he had been my go-between for communicating with Max. I did think it was kind of funny that my husband went to that as an assumption.