Chapter 8 - Nick Was Nick

So why was I so excited for my upcoming Wednesday night date with Nick?  Nick was Nick. He had actually gone back to being more attentive and had said how much he was looking forward to seeing me. I was excited too, so I wrote him another scenario.

    As she drove to her lover's place, she could already feel herself becoming wet with anticipation. She thought she probably should chat a while to catch up with her FWB. She really enjoyed his company, and she hadn't spoken much with him lately. What kept popping into her head was a different scenario. She knew as soon as she would see him she would kiss him immediately. He would rub his hands down her body, caressing and kissing her. They would move immediately into his room. She would practically rip his clothes off and get down on her knees to suck his already hard cock. He would enjoy the wetness of her mouth as he imagined the wetness of her pussy. The teasing licks, the tugging on his balls, followed by some deep throating almost make him cum. He would lay her on his bed and kiss every inch of her body. He would want to touch her wetness. He would slide his fingers into her pussy and pull them out to saturate her clit in her own juices. He would rub until she nearly came. He would turn her on her side to spoon her. He would rub his cock between her thighs and slide into her with a deep moan. The fucking would be long lasting and satisfying for both of them. Maybe then they could chat.

    I arrived at Nick’s and was promptly rushed back to his room.  He had a roommate and, for some reason, I felt I was being hidden away. No matter. We got right down to business. I am finding that men are very different when it’s two involved versus three. He was passionate Nick again, full of holding me, kissing me, really enjoying me sucking his cock. He fucked me and ended up cumming all over my back this time. He took one of his famous wrinkled white t-shirts to wipe off my back.  He was a bit embarrassed and said that he either takes 2 hours or 10 minutes and laughed.

     It didn’t matter. I just wanted to feel like I was wanted again after I felt so sick over his disappointment last time. Actually, I would be the disappointed one this time sexually. There were other things that made up for it this time though. He shared some things with me.  His pirate game and cards, he played guitar, he played show and tell with stuff in his little room. It was cute.

     It was such a young guy’s apartment complete with no toilet paper. Luckily I brought tissues with me. I had to laugh at all the complete nonsense of the situation really, but I liked being there. We always seemed to get along fine alone. I don’t think he was comfortable with the threesome, maybe that was the issue.  I still am not sure. He did act differently.

     Nick decided that he was hungry, and it was still early, so he asked if I wanted to grab a bite to eat. I wasn’t hungry, but I said that I would get a drink if he wanted to go out. I wanted to have a smoke, so we went outside. He told me his friend upstairs had some chairs on his patio where we could smoke. I’m not sure if somehow this was pre organized but later seemed to be so. It was cool and drizzling a bit out, so at least we could sit out of the rain.

    I sat down on the patio and Nick knocked at the door.  He went in for a few minutes and came back out with his friend Max. Max came out and sat with us on the patio. Nobody smoked but me, but we were all smoking my e cigarettes as they discussed where they could go to eat. I guess Max was joining us. I had to remind them that I had a car as neither of them did which limited their options.

     Max decided we should go to some bar and grill not too far away but a bit nicer than ones in walking distance. Max said he wanted to put something nicer on and suggested Nick do the same. Nick laughed and said he was fine. This simple act of wanting to look decent to go out impressed me. I learned that Max and Nick were best friends who referred to themselves as the Bums on Broadway, the street that they lived on. They worked together and lived in apartments one above the other. Nick had told me that Max was the only person that he had told about me, seeing a married woman etc. We headed out for food and drink in the light rain. I love the rain, it always puts me in a good mood. It also seemed fun to be going to grab drinks with two handsome younger men.  I was enjoying the evening and texted my husband that I was grabbing a drink with Nick.

    I sat with Nick and Max sat across from us in a booth at the sports bar and grill where we went. I was going to take my jacket off and realized that I hadn’t worn a bra under my dress as I didn’t think I was going anywhere except Nick’s place. I told Nick that Max may get a free show as my dress was pretty low. Nick told me that Max wouldn’t mind and smiled, then told me that he himself wasn’t wearing any underwear since he hadn’t bothered with it after our encounter at his apartment. It was kind of funny. We ordered some beers and the guys got some food. We had a toast and chatted and laughed. Sometimes Nick would be flirty with me and other times I felt like I was being ignored.

      Max made a comment that it was funny how everything that Nick and I talked about was full of sexual innuendo. It was probably true, but I hadn’t noticed and thought it was funny that his friend noticed that. Max seemed to correct Nick like an older brother, mocking Nick when he would behave badly. I liked Max. He was cute and funny, and he looked me in the eyes when he spoke to me. He smiled at me a lot, and we laughed often. We seemed to get along well, and I was simply glad that I thought Nick’s friend would approve of me. I felt like if Max didn’t like me, Nick would get even more distant from me. I thought, perhaps this was a set up to see what Max thought of Nick’s older married woman. I felt like at I made a decent impression, but Nick was still the question mark. He always sent me such mixed signals.

    As I was driving the Broadway Bums back to their apartments, Max made another good impression by recognizing my music that was playing in the car. Nick really only liked old, really old, rock bands. I liked them too, but I had thought it was odd for a 30 year old to only like music from before he was born. I was still unsure where I stood with Nick even after a fun night with him, kissing Nick, having sex with Nick, Nick holding me, laughing and joking with Nick all night.  Why did I feel like it would be the last night with Nick?

     When we arrived to drop them off, I was very surprised when Nick asked if I could come back over the following Wednesday night.  I guess I was wrong. I told Max that it was nice meeting him as he got out of the car. Nick gave me a nice kiss goodbye and off I went home. As per my usual routine, I emailed Nick the details of my return home.

    I was surprised to find my husband awake and greeting me at midnight. He didn't want details. Not tonight, he had to work early, but he had to fuck me before he could sleep. As I walked in, he led me to the bedroom and bent me over the bed. He took off my dress and, without a moment of hesitation, was fucking me. I thought he was going to pull out and cum on my back, so I did let him know that you had just been there doing the same. He promptly flipped me over, and pounded me while rubbing my clit. As I came, he pulled out and came all over my belly. I feel quite literally like a very dirty girl tonight. Shower time for me. I had a really good time. It was nice meeting Max. He seems very cool. I forgot to steal toilet paper from the restaurant for you, so you may want to steal some from Max. ;-) Hoping to see you again soon. Mrs Sexy

     I, of course, had told hubby all of the nightly details. Right away, he said that I should be expecting Nick to ask if I would have a threesome with Nick and Max. I said, no, I don’t think so. I should not have been surprised by the fact that two days later I received an email from Nick asking if Max could be invited to our Wednesday night party the following week. He said that either way, he was excited to see me the next week.

     I was intrigued. They were the Broadway Bums, but they were both young, hot men that I’m sure would make for an enjoyable evening. My husband was not thrilled with the idea. Threesomes were to include him. He didn’t have any problem if I wanted to have sex with Max as part of my hotwife code, but threesomes were not part of the plan without the hubby. I sent an email back to Nick to tell him that hubby was ok if it was me and Max, but not as a threesome.  My husband even offered to let me see if Max was available that weekend for a date with me. I waited for an email from Nick to see if that would be ok. I didn’t hear back in time, and that window of opportunity closed.